7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ultra has many things and products and brands to choose from which I love! I have recently bought the Abh dip brow pomade from their and I am very satisfied with it! It will be my new go to for brows. Also they have a variety or falsies eyelashes to choose from which I love and many hair care and skin care products to help.
The best thing about Ulta is they sale drug store products. When I don't want to spend a lot of money in high end product then I go her. Ulta could improve by giving out more samples like Sephora does as well as there reps could be more friendly but I still love my local Ulta stores.
Love the selection and all the services they offer there. I've never had a bad experience.
I recently bought my new anastasia beverly hills glow kit at ulta, and I'm very happy with my purchase the highlight are nice and bright they go perfect with my skin color and the staff at ulta are very helpful. And im also loving my new ulta credit card!!
To face born this way love it . It's full coverage and great to the skin silky to the face and no brake puts with.
#ulta is my favorite makeup store and salon! I enjoy building points at ulta and being able to use rewards for discounts. I also am a huge fan of ulta hair salon. I have gotten my hair cut colored and highlighted at ulta and each time is better than the first!
Ultra has so much to chose from that I always get so overwhelmed with joy. If I could live at UNITA it would be next to the benefit brow area right by the Urban decay all nighter foundation. I can never go wrong when going to ultra. They don't ever have a rude attitude and the store is lovely.
Customer service is always fantastic at my local Ulta. They also always have great sales, that I shop regularly. Love their point system as well to earn free products! I also use their Benefit Brow Bar regularly and LOVE it
Ulta is an amazing place to shop for beauty products, they are the most affordable place around where i live. i do shop here a lot. the quality of what they sell is amazing. i would recommend everyone to shop here.
This is my local go to beauty store. I have also used their salon services. The salon is quite pricey, but everything else is fairly priced. They have a great selection and keep everything in stock. They also run great specials and opportunities for extra member points!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos