7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,486 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love this store. Great selection and good sales. Their reward program is also great. Everyone seems to be great that works there as well
The deals are unbelievable and they have so much to choose from. Staff is very knowledgeable and are always willing to help. I shop their often since my teenage daughter is into makeup. Very affordable which is nice because she is always wanting something new.
Ulta has sooooo many different brands. They have both high end and drugstore which makes it easier to grab everything you need in one place.
I love shopping at Ulta. I feel like their employees are consistently knowledgable about the products they carry. I also love the large selection of products. The Ulta brand waterproof liner pencil is the best I've ever used. If you've been buying your cosmetics at the drug store..stop. Shop at Ulta.
I've used clear brow gel and it lasts pretty long and i do enjoy it not too sticky or heavy on the brows at all .
Excellent customer rewards program! I shop at Ulta and find that my points and discounts add up quickly!
I love this store. It is so convenient. I can just all in and find whatever I need. The prices are great and the selection is amazing.
Uta eyebrow pencil is great. The biggest problem is that the store near me no longer carries it. While I can still find it online, it is cost prohibitive to order online and pay double the price of the product for shipping.
A little bit of everything. For the brands I mostly use, this is a favorite place to shop. Where else can you go and earn money to spend at a later date? I love the sales on the Ulta brand. Great lip colors.
I love ulta. They always have what I need and the employees are always so nice and helpful.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos