BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Anissa R.
Pharr, TX
Love this store and all it has to offer. They have a variety in so many stuff & carry both high end and drug store products. Every time I go I spend at least an hour and a half there. I love it even more now that they have their credit card!
marti m.
Lexington, KY
Whenever I need to shop for my day-to-day makeup I go to Ultra. There is usually a "bulk trip" at least once a month. The quality of the makeup is great, at a reasonable price. They offer reward cards which are a big help. I would definitely recommend if you are shopping for multiple items.
Thea B.
Tallahassee, FL
Ulta beauty is also an amazing place. I love going there and I love the variety of makeup and people they're always willing to help you. It's such an amazing and comfortable setting.
Kim M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have an Ulta near my house, and I always go here to buy makeup for my daughter! I wish they did not wear so much makeup, and they looked more natural, but they are usually very kind and helpful. It's an extra bonus when you get a 20% off coupon!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
Ulta is my favorite place for all of my beauty needs. They have hundreds of amazing brands to choose from and their point system is phenomenal. I probably shop here too much but it is so worth it. I find that Ulta is more affordable than its competitors.
Maggie L.
chicago, IL
I love Ulta and the coupons you can use there. The employees are knowledgeable to some extent but you should do some research ahead of time as well. Not all stores carry the same lines either.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
Ulta is a product junkies dream! I can go to Ulta for one thing and leave with at least 5 items! I love the Ulta Brand nail polish remover with the sponge. It's so easy and convenient.
Nina W.
ulta is my favorite place to shop for makeup. they have both drugstore and high end makeup, which is awesome. their deals and coupons make shopping so worth it because you save so much money! their rewards program is also really great
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
I recently bought an OPI mini bottle holiday collection of colors. I love the small bottles, because I like to have lots of variety. It cost the same as one normal sized bottle, but I got 3 colors! I will waste less and get my variety! Ive only seen this collection at Ulta!
Linden C.
Midland, TX
One of my absolute favorite stores to shop at! One stop shop for all things beauty! From brands available at drugstores/grocery to high end specialty cosmetic lines, they have what you're looking for!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.