BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Victoria P.
Ulta is wonderful because they have some of my favorite products and a wide variety of items in general. Ulta does not always carry the same items as Sephora however, and so this is a bit of a disadvantage
Caroline D.
Milwaukee, WI
Ulta is not near us, so it is a treat when my daughters and I get to go. This place has everything the girls want from high end cosmetics to hair ties, to high-quality hair tools. Ulta boasts a loyalty program, and we are always sent home with a freebie or two. :)
Geralyn S.
At least the ulta by me, it depends when you go whether the workers will be nice or not but ultimately I love the store. It can be overwhelming because there's so much to look through but that's any makeup store. I like they're rewards program, I think it's saved me a lot of money.
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Another store that I can stay in for HOURS!!! I l love that they carry a mixture of drugstore and high end products.
Taylor S.
Greensboro, NC
I go to Ulta when I need a specialty beauty product. I know I can count on them to have the product I am looking for. They also have knowledgeable staff that help me learn how to properly use their products. Definitely check out Ulta if you are looking for that hard to find beauty product!
Anissa R.
Pharr, TX
Love this store and all it has to offer. They have a variety in so many stuff & carry both high end and drug store products. Every time I go I spend at least an hour and a half there. I love it even more now that they have their credit card!
Mara B.
Owensboro, KY
I love their selection of nail polishes. My aunt and I can't get enough of them. They have every color you could think of and they are very reasonably priced.
Thea B.
Tallahassee, FL
Ulta beauty is also an amazing place. I love going there and I love the variety of makeup and people they're always willing to help you. It's such an amazing and comfortable setting.
Mariana B.
Perris , CA
I love this store. Although it can get pricey, it is always my go to for beauty products. They always have a good selections of products and it helps to have their coupon in hand.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
Ulta is my favorite place for all of my beauty needs. They have hundreds of amazing brands to choose from and their point system is phenomenal. I probably shop here too much but it is so worth it. I find that Ulta is more affordable than its competitors.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.