BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Haylee H.
La Grange, TX
I love everything about Ulta, they have high end and affordable things. I can get all my makeup needs in one place. I think this is the best place to shop for makeup. If you know what you're getting, you usuallt get good quality items. I shop here all the time.
jacqueline g.
Chula Vista, CA
Ulta is an afordable makeup store that never disappoints I shop there often because i always want more from their store, the employees treat costumers with respect and help you out if you need help. I will shop here again especially because of there eyeshadows.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I love Ulta. They have every makeup and hair product you can imagine. Some stuff is a bit high in price, but they always have sales. If you sign up for a card, you get a flyer and it has a coupon on back to use. They give away free stuff too for being a member.
Roop S.
Staten Island, NY
I love that you can get everything from high end products to drug store products. It's a one stop shop for beauty products. Most importantly, why visit five different stores when you can just go to Ulta and get all your needs? Look forward to coming back again.
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love going to my local ultra bc its never crowded. last time i shopped i found some real technique sponges. they're bomb so happy i took a risk and bought them they're my new faves. i also signed up for a rewards card and got a discount on my first purchase !
Morgan L.
Oxford, MS
Words do not being to document the lovely i have for ULTA beauty. Everything that I love is in this store. They carry TONS of Urban Decay, unlike the Sephora store near me. I also love the Benefit brow bar. They always have great coupons out too which is great!
Becca B.
Dille, WV
Ulta is just down right amazing. I love make up, ans anything associated with make up. My husband cause me a fenatic. They are one business that has proved their ability to my husband. I also gove ulta five out of five stars becauee they are absolutly the best.
Alejandra J.
Kansas city kansas
I like Ulta I purchase my Flat iron from here. I like the fact that they have am awards point things like Sephora, But its better at Ulta because after you spend so much your points don't ever expire and that it amazing and you get store credit for it as well.
Kate D.
I purchase eyeshadow from Ulta. Their NYX brand is the best I have found anywhere. I love the three color palate that I use (Rockin Rio). The personnel at the beauty counters are always more than helpful. I go back every time I get low and will always go back!
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ultra there stuff is high quality with a lower price tag there amazing. I love going into there store because people there always want to help and they always will give you all the options from high end to low end and they always have everything i need.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?