7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta because they carry high-end and also drugstore. Depending where you go some associates are helpful but some also judge you. I've actually only been greeted twice when I've walked in ulta and I shop at ulta a lot. But it's OK cause I know what I want walking into that store.
Love Ulta, great makeup and my daughter absolutely loves the boxed makeup kit I got her with all Ulta products.
Love visiting Ulta. Info there to for all my makeup up, skin care and hair chair needs.
Love this place! High end products and low cost can be found here! The representatives are considering and do help you with what you are actually looking for!. The weekly adds help you manage a best way of shopping at the store.
The poor man's Sephora. I must admit, I do like their loyalty program better, but Ulta doesn't carry a lot of the brands that I know and love, so I find myself only shopping there when I have a coupon.
I like ultra, but I prefer Sephora, especially when shopping in stores... Sephora employees are better trained and more knowledgeable
I love that ulta has everything and if its to expensive u can but something thats from the ulta brand there stores are organized but i still get frustrated because all the products i keep seeing i want i live ulta
Depending on which one you go to the people vary! Some are super helpful wanting to help you and find the best look and some are just trying to sell the product and get you out. I recently bought the wrong color concealer because they didn't have my color and I was told that the shade below it would work "just as well" it doesn't, it's too yellow and Light! They often seem to be over picked, but they do have great things when you can get them!
Highly recommended for the woman who need coverage without or feeling heavy or caked on. It has a verity of products for the little skin imperfection as we get older
The ones I go to are pretty disorganized and, thanks to the customers, fairly messy. Rarely get asked if I need help finding something even if I get lost. They do carry soap and glory products which I love
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos