7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,396 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Really like Ulta. I enjoy that they carry different things than Sephora. They typically have very good costumer service and a knowledgeable staff. The Ulta brand stuff is pretty good too.
I love shopping at ulta! They usually have really good deals. They have a good section on makeup and hair items
I tried several palettes from Ultra during the holidays. I purchased items from the Joy to the Girl as Christmas gifts.
I love Ulta products and the store in general. The products are well worth the money and the store offers a great variety of brands, and services!
Love this store. Great selection and good sales. Their reward program is also great. Everyone seems to be great that works there as well
I love Ulta and the coupons you can use there. The employees are knowledgeable to some extent but you should do some research ahead of time as well. Not all stores carry the same lines either.
I love that there is always a coupon available but I feel like everything I go in for is excluded from coupons. I also like that they have tons of drugstore brands but I like sephora more.
I love Ulta makeup it's works so good. It's a bit pricey but in the end it's well worth the purchase
I've used clear brow gel and it lasts pretty long and i do enjoy it not too sticky or heavy on the brows at all .
I've never been in store, but I love shopping online. I can always find a good coupon and love their sales.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos