BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alex E.
Holland, MI
Huge selection of beauty products for a great price. I love that I can go to one store and buy a mixture of high and low end products and there are usually coupons. I wish my Estée Lauder foundation was sold here, but I can find most of the other makeup, hair, and skin products that I use on a daily basis. I don't usually shop online at ulta, but I love looking at the online reviews (especially shampoo) before going to the store.
Corrine T.
Clarksville, TN
Ulta is my go to place when I need a combination of beauty products. They have drugstore products as well as hair care, skin care, and they have sales and coupons constantly. I will say their customer service lacks in making customers feel welcome at times.
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
I have recently became platinum in this and that shows how much I love makeup. Ulta has good offers and their collection is great .
Kimberly H.
Cedar City, UT
I love Ulta, they offer a lot of good deals and their return policy is very flexible. The majority of my skin care and makeup routine supplies come from Ulta. They have great service when just shopping as well as when getting facials, hair and eye brows done.
Alyssa B.
Frankfort, KY
Best supply store has all the products you want or are looking for. I could spen hours in this store I love it even if I am going to get just my foundation I always find all the new products and I have to try them out I love this place the only down fall is it can get a little pricey at times.
Jude F.
Valley Stream, NY
Just got my eyebrows done at the Benefit Brow Bar inside of the local Ulta Beauty store that just opened in my neighborhood. Can I just say that this was the best eyebrow tweeze/wax of my life? The esthetician was super experienced and friendly and even called me back to fit me into her schedule.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I am so thankful we have an ulta! I love that I can find drug store, and prestige brands of cosmetics all under one roof. The staff is knowledge and always very helpful, and I love that I get to shop and buy products with the guarantee of either loving it, or the ability to exchange them if I don't.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
The best thing about Ulta is that they have really high end products, as well as a huge variety of lower cost drug store brands. The girls who work there will help you with all your needs, and even test it out on you for free! Great place to go whenever you need makeup or hair product.
oksana b.
Staten Island, NY
i like it1 it has a big variety in picking out different type of make up products. yea
Esmeralda G.
Laredo, TX
Ulta is my all time favorite hands down favorite one stop shop. Hair done, eyebrows done, skin care, everything you need under one roof! I can't stress how deep my love for ulta goes! Staff is amazing, love love love this store!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.