7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,518 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ultra is my 2nd go to makeup store. Has different variety of brands. They also have different services for you to get your brows dome and such. Also have body care products
Fantastic store with too many choices. I want to spend my entire paycheck in this store. Some of their products are far too expensive and some are priced reasonably. Most every product is of high quality.
I shop very often at ulta. I buy all brands from them. I love the matte lipstick from NYX, Stila and Anastasia. Prices range according to the different brands but I have founds very inexpensive makeup that look really good.
This is a great store, and I will always shop here for my beauty stuff. Even though they don't carry all of the high end brands that Sephora does, the rewards system is so much better. And you get rewarded for hair and skin services!
Ulta is a one stop shop for tons of beauty products. You can find more makeup options than you ever imagined. The staff is helpful as well if you ever need assistance distinguishing between a lipstick shade or which foundation works best.
I love there products they have great quality products but from name brands to cheap but quality brand
I love how the have such a variety of makeup brands.. From drugstore brands to high end makeup, they have it all and their sales associates are happy to help!!
One of my favorite stores! They have high end and low end drug store things so I can get anything I need. They have brands that range from $3 to things that go to $100/$200. I would definitely recommend shopping there and they always have coupons online!
Having both the drugstore side and luxury side is awesome! It's disappointing that they do not carry many brands that sephora does though such as kat von d and laura merciar
I received a sample of ulta's color correcting primer in green. I didn't know what to expect. It was a game changer. The primer goes on smooth and the slight green tint made my complexion look flawless. People actually commented on how good my skin looked.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos