7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,441 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love Ulta for their wide variety of products at different price points. I also frequent the salon at Ulta and the stylists there are fantastic!
Ulta offers both high end and more affordable beauty products. I personally use Redken hair products and can usually go in to find a great deal like buy two get one free.
Ulta is my go to store for cosmetics and hair care. They have a great variety of brands. I love their rewards program that gives you cash points towards your purchase. I would highly recommend this store.
Huge selection of beauty products for a great price. I love that I can go to one store and buy a mixture of high and low end products and there are usually coupons. I wish my Estée Lauder foundation was sold here, but I can find most of the other makeup, hair, and skin products that I use on a daily basis. I don't usually shop online at ulta, but I love looking at the online reviews (especially shampoo) before going to the store.
I love Ulta, they offer a lot of good deals and their return policy is very flexible. The majority of my skin care and makeup routine supplies come from Ulta. They have great service when just shopping as well as when getting facials, hair and eye brows done.
I have recently became platinum in this and that shows how much I love makeup. Ulta has good offers and their collection is great .
Just got my eyebrows done at the Benefit Brow Bar inside of the local Ulta Beauty store that just opened in my neighborhood. Can I just say that this was the best eyebrow tweeze/wax of my life? The esthetician was super experienced and friendly and even called me back to fit me into her schedule.
Best supply store has all the products you want or are looking for. I could spen hours in this store I love it even if I am going to get just my foundation I always find all the new products and I have to try them out I love this place the only down fall is it can get a little pricey at times.
Adore ULTA and everything in it! They have a great mix of higher end and lower end products to fit everyone's budget. My FAV purchase was all my BECCA products! They also have a hair salon which is wonderful. Go to the store now! You wont regret it, I promise.
I am so thankful we have an ulta! I love that I can find drug store, and prestige brands of cosmetics all under one roof. The staff is knowledge and always very helpful, and I love that I get to shop and buy products with the guarantee of either loving it, or the ability to exchange them if I don't.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos