7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is nice, however it compares to Sephora and personally I would prefer Sephora over Ulta. I wish Ulta had a point reward system and that the environment was more welcoming. The quality is good and I do shop here yet it is not my go to shop store for makeup.
I love Ulta! Even though they may not have a lot of the higher end makeup brands available they still have a lot of good brands. They offer many deals and trial packages so people can try many different brands. Would definitely recommend buying from this store!
We had a Ulta store open recently near me so I decided to check it out. I thought it very convenient that you could get hair cuts but my cut was awful! Thankfully I got a few "grand opening" deals to ease the pain. Now to avoid mirrors until my hair grows back.
They lack the staff and knowledge of products. Sometimes stuff is all over. I like that they have a drug store makeup area and they send coupons every month in the mail. I would recommend you shop here if you know what you want. They have a salon which is neat.
Ulta is just down right amazing. I love make up, ans anything associated with make up. My husband cause me a fenatic. They are one business that has proved their ability to my husband. I also gove ulta five out of five stars becauee they are absolutly the best.
I really love how Ulta has so many brand named products under one roof. Ulta runs great sales and promotions and their rewards program is easy to earn rewards. They also give you a free product on your birthday month. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
I have never actually shopped in the store, only online. The website is very easy to work and find what you are looking for. I love that you can look at high end and drug store brand products. There are always good sales. I would recommend this store to anyone!
I love the fact that they have my favorite high end brands as well as my favorite affordable drug store brands. I shop here quite often especially when looking for nyx products. The sales associates at my closest location seem to always have an attitude though.
I love everything about Ulta, they have high end and affordable things. I can get all my makeup needs in one place. I think this is the best place to shop for makeup. If you know what you're getting, you usuallt get good quality items. I shop here all the time.
Love Ulta for the variety of high end and drugstore products. They also have points that you can used almost every time you shop. They sell Tarte, Too Faced, Lorac together with Loreal, Maybelline at the same place, so you can browse and make your own decisions
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos