BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jordie S.
Colorado Springs
My favorite store of all time! Love how there are high end brands as well as drug store so I can find all of my favorite beauty products!
Virginia L.
I love to go to Ulta and buy some drugstores products u can't find at cvs or Walgreens , etc . Like NYX or Elf products. I also love how they have some high end makeup products their also . Love the service there too .
Vicki G.
Maywood
My ALL time favorite store!!! Always go here almost every weekend!! I give my husband a heartache every time I shop here lol they have everything in here u can even do ur eyebrows!!
Kylee R.
Fort Collins, CO
I love going to ulta. I actually just went there today! I have had all good experiences with Ulta, except for one time i had an attendant give me a rude response when i asked for support in the drugstore section (i have a feeling it was because i did not dress up at all on that day, i was wearing no makeup). But otherwise i have really good feelings towards ulta and i love shopping there. (:
Debra-lynn Marie Jayne P.
Danville
I never regret the money spent on my ULTA products! I love love LOVE this store!! Go at least once a month
Kate M.
Denton, TX
Oh, Ulta, you beautiful tropical fish. What can I say about you? Ulta carries anything I could hope to buy, from store brand to name brand, at a very reasonable price. I can easily pop in and get my BareMinerals powder and pick up an inexpensive brush to go with it. The employees are always super friendly, and I genuinely enjoy my shopping experience.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Coupons, sales, and makeup- oh my! Ulta is my go-to store. My poor, darling husband- everytime we are near an Ulta, I always have to go in (just to "check in," like I'm a mom leaving kids with a babysitter for the first time). I love their holiday sets and have frequented their salon on multiple occasions. I highly recommend the store!

#MusesofInfluenster
Summer B.
Fantastic store with too many choices. I want to spend my entire paycheck in this store. Some of their products are far too expensive and some are priced reasonably. Most every product is of high quality.
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
Ulta as a whole is my favorite because it's always a huge selection of everything I could want or need to beautify with! It isn't just a hair and makeup store it is also a salon so you could say that if I had my way, I would spend all day every day there!
Cassie D.
Terre Haute, IN
This is a great store, and I will always shop here for my beauty stuff. Even though they don't carry all of the high end brands that Sephora does, the rewards system is so much better. And you get rewarded for hair and skin services!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.