BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't go to Ulta as much as I do other beauty stores, mostly because they don't carry all the brands that I regularly use. I do like that they have a bigger haircare section and salon. If I'm looking for something other than makeup, Ulta is the place to go.
Kimberly H.
Cedar City, UT
I love Ulta, they offer a lot of good deals and their return policy is very flexible. The majority of my skin care and makeup routine supplies come from Ulta. They have great service when just shopping as well as when getting facials, hair and eye brows done.
Lise V.
Prosper, TX
Great variety at great prices Ulta has both drugstore and high end cosmetics, as well as hair essentials, hair tools and body lotions. They also have a styling salon available with coupons in their monthly flyer and a brow bar with professional ready to assist in store.
Jude F.
Valley Stream, NY
Just got my eyebrows done at the Benefit Brow Bar inside of the local Ulta Beauty store that just opened in my neighborhood. Can I just say that this was the best eyebrow tweeze/wax of my life? The esthetician was super experienced and friendly and even called me back to fit me into her schedule.
Chasity R.
Hartford, CT
I had a okay experience at Ultra,but some of the products were,I feel,were to expensive.When I can go to another and find that product cheaper.
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
Adore ULTA and everything in it! They have a great mix of higher end and lower end products to fit everyone's budget. My FAV purchase was all my BECCA products! They also have a hair salon which is wonderful. Go to the store now! You wont regret it, I promise.
Kimberly M.
Coconut Creek, FL
Ulta is a great beauty store. It has everything from cheap eye shadow to expensive foundation. The staff is always friendly and eager to help. If you need something but can't find it they will help you locate it. I highly recommend this store to anyone who likes makeup.
Jaclyn M.
New Paltz, NY
Ulta is my go-to beauty store. Just the fact that they carry drug store AND high end products should be reason enough, but the staff is always friendly and knowledgeable too! Ulta is really a one-stop-shop for makeup, skin, hair, nails and so much more!
Morgan P.
I fell in love with Ulta when I got my makeup done there for prom. It's a better shopping experience than going to Sephora or MAC. At Sephora there's an intimidating feeling whenever you walk in.
Mia B.
Marietta, GA
I love ulta! I have one right around the corner from me! I recently purchased their hand creams in scents such as candied plum and hot chocolate. I got lucky and they were on sale for a dollar. I ended up giving the, as gifts and everyone loved them. I also purchase hair products and lip products at ulta that many other places don't carry.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.