7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,408 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I don't go to Ulta as much as I do other beauty stores, mostly because they don't carry all the brands that I regularly use. I do like that they have a bigger haircare section and salon. If I'm looking for something other than makeup, Ulta is the place to go.
I love Ulta, they offer a lot of good deals and their return policy is very flexible. The majority of my skin care and makeup routine supplies come from Ulta. They have great service when just shopping as well as when getting facials, hair and eye brows done.
Great variety at great prices Ulta has both drugstore and high end cosmetics, as well as hair essentials, hair tools and body lotions. They also have a styling salon available with coupons in their monthly flyer and a brow bar with professional ready to assist in store.
Just got my eyebrows done at the Benefit Brow Bar inside of the local Ulta Beauty store that just opened in my neighborhood. Can I just say that this was the best eyebrow tweeze/wax of my life? The esthetician was super experienced and friendly and even called me back to fit me into her schedule.
I had a okay experience at Ultra,but some of the products were,I feel,were to expensive.When I can go to another and find that product cheaper.
Adore ULTA and everything in it! They have a great mix of higher end and lower end products to fit everyone's budget. My FAV purchase was all my BECCA products! They also have a hair salon which is wonderful. Go to the store now! You wont regret it, I promise.
Ulta is a great beauty store. It has everything from cheap eye shadow to expensive foundation. The staff is always friendly and eager to help. If you need something but can't find it they will help you locate it. I highly recommend this store to anyone who likes makeup.
Ulta is my go-to beauty store. Just the fact that they carry drug store AND high end products should be reason enough, but the staff is always friendly and knowledgeable too! Ulta is really a one-stop-shop for makeup, skin, hair, nails and so much more!
I fell in love with Ulta when I got my makeup done there for prom. It's a better shopping experience than going to Sephora or MAC. At Sephora there's an intimidating feeling whenever you walk in.
I love ulta! I have one right around the corner from me! I recently purchased their hand creams in scents such as candied plum and hot chocolate. I got lucky and they were on sale for a dollar. I ended up giving the, as gifts and everyone loved them. I also purchase hair products and lip products at ulta that many other places don't carry.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos