7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love the variety of high end and low end/ drug store products! Their hair station/area is also really awesome. They also do brows really well.
Love this store. What I don't find at Sephora I always find here. I love the large variety of high end and drug store products available here. I do like their reward system and love to use my points earned here.
I love Ulta! It's similar to Sephora but with the addition of drugstore products! Also, there is always some sale or coupon available (so awesome.) Also, their salon services are pretty great, too.
My husband LOVES his jack black beard oil from ulta so much we travel over 45min just to pick some up! Quality product for the price!
Heaven on Earth. Haha. But seriously, Ulta is amazing. I love the combination of higher end brands AND drugstore options in one place. Plus the rewards program is fan-freaking-tastic!
Ultra Beauty make up stays in all day doesn't run. It's just absolutely amazing for any occasion
Ulta is the one beauty store we have in my town and I absolutely love it! They always have an amazing selection and if I don't know what I'm doing then they're workers are more than willing to help me!
Ulta is the perfect 50/50 split between high-end and drugstore makeup. You can explore a variety of brands from Maybelline to Tarte. Ulta has a points program that allows you to save points towards $ off purchases. Not to mention that every add they send is filled with coupons. You get the best deals!
Helpful knowledgeable employees. Easy to find set up of merchandise. Good prices. Find that the club membership isn't worthwhile given I don't frequent the store often.
Love visiting Ulta. Info there to for all my makeup up, skin care and hair chair needs.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos