7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,416 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I CAN ALWAYS GO IN AND FIND WHAT I NEED THE STAFF IS GREAT WHEN TRYING TO FIND PRODUCT AND MATCHING SKIN TONE. GOING INTO THE STORE I GO IN AND COME OUT QUICK PROCESS IM ALWAYS IN THIS STORE.
Favorite store of all time always have what I'm looking for the employees are always helpful and very nice
Love this store so much I actually have a credit card with them. Love to go here for all my body products as wells as make up . And services .
Love Ulta so much! They have great deals throughout the year especially during the holidays! I get most of my makeup here unless they don't carry it. That is the only downfall, I wish they would carry more or updated products a little better!
I've purchased a Clinique foundation and it works great, the coverage is so smooth. I do recommend it to anyone looking for a new foundation.
I like ulta a lot. It's easy to get to and very nice. It's a little bit bigger than other make up store so I like that a lot too.
The Mario Badescu Rosewater Spray is a great multi-purpose spray. I use it every night to tone my skin and I also use it to prep for my makeup or set my makeup. It is really hydrating and doesn't make you feel greasy or sticky at all. I would recommend it to anyone with normal to dry skin.
I love walking around surrounded by all the products. The stores are always well organized so I can find what I need quickly. They have all my old faves as well as hundreds of new products I'm waiting to find.
This product is thick and creamy. By itself should not be considered creaseless. If you take other steps (such as baking), it does have a creaseless effect. I love that a little goes a long way. They have very many color shades to choose from and the consultants at Ulta are very helpful.
Don't ever use their salon. Ever. People are friendly but they never come up to help. I always have to go looking around for someone to help me. They have a variety of products that you can't find at Sephora, so it's good to visit when you need something specific like hair curlers, etc.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos