BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
RALIESIA R.
I CAN ALWAYS GO IN AND FIND WHAT I NEED THE STAFF IS GREAT WHEN TRYING TO FIND PRODUCT AND MATCHING SKIN TONE. GOING INTO THE STORE I GO IN AND COME OUT QUICK PROCESS IM ALWAYS IN THIS STORE.
Shana R.
Bloomington, IL
Favorite store of all time always have what I'm looking for the employees are always helpful and very nice
Jennifer M.
Love this store so much I actually have a credit card with them. Love to go here for all my body products as wells as make up . And services .
Aly W.
Osseo, WI
Love Ulta so much! They have great deals throughout the year especially during the holidays! I get most of my makeup here unless they don't carry it. That is the only downfall, I wish they would carry more or updated products a little better!
Angelina A.
Salt Lake City, UT
I've purchased a Clinique foundation and it works great, the coverage is so smooth. I do recommend it to anyone looking for a new foundation.
Sarah M.
I like ulta a lot. It's easy to get to and very nice. It's a little bit bigger than other make up store so I like that a lot too.
Danielle G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Mario Badescu Rosewater Spray is a great multi-purpose spray. I use it every night to tone my skin and I also use it to prep for my makeup or set my makeup. It is really hydrating and doesn't make you feel greasy or sticky at all. I would recommend it to anyone with normal to dry skin.
Cheyenne R.
Dayton, OH
I love walking around surrounded by all the products. The stores are always well organized so I can find what I need quickly. They have all my old faves as well as hundreds of new products I'm waiting to find.
Johana D.
San Pedro, CA
This product is thick and creamy. By itself should not be considered creaseless. If you take other steps (such as baking), it does have a creaseless effect. I love that a little goes a long way. They have very many color shades to choose from and the consultants at Ulta are very helpful.
Sona S.
Raleigh, NC
Don't ever use their salon. Ever. People are friendly but they never come up to help. I always have to go looking around for someone to help me. They have a variety of products that you can't find at Sephora, so it's good to visit when you need something specific like hair curlers, etc.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.