BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jessica M.
Painesville, OH
I love Ulta. Whether I just have to go to get one product or a whole new shopping haul it's always a great experience. They're are so many different products and it's more than just a makeup store too. There are skin-care products and hair products too.
Michele B.
San Diego, CA
Great selection and bonus items on holidays. Love the benefit counter and the one liter sizes of redken and other great hair care products.
remi g.
alexandria, va
literally love all of ultas deals. I just wish they carried more brands :( customer service is adequate, I only give 5 stars because of price
Callie S.
I love Ulta products! I visit the store from time to time, not looking for anything specific, but just to browse. I always find something that I like in there. Everything that i purchase from Ulta is a great product and I have recommended it to many of my peers.
Sarah W.
Garrettsville, OH
I recently purchased the Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette from Ulta Beauty and I absolutely love it. I find that all the Naked palettes have the highest quality eye shadows that you can not find anywhere else. They have great pigmentation and can be worn so many ways, such as for holidays or maybe a casual look. I also love the store Ulta because they have such a variety of products like Too Faced, Benefit, smash box, Anastasia, Becca, Urban Decay, and much much more. But not only do they have makeup products but they have a large variation of hair products, skincare, and everyday beauty items. This is the only place I get my beauty products and I refuse to go anywhere else.
Brittany M.
Centre, AL
Ulta is a great store for beginners to expert beauty lovers. The selection and price are the main reason I come back over and over again.
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I order from ulta all the time! I love their rewards, their discounts, coupons, samples, return policy, and prices!
Amanda N.
Middlebury, VT
I love ulta. The staff is kind and friendly. At home Ulta is convenient but recently I have shopped online to get their quality products that just aren't available at drug stores. It is relatively expensive but within reason. I recommend ULTA.
Jamilya C.
Richardson, TX
Love Ulta! You can find great deals and the best part is their Blow and BrowBars! It is awesome! Have been there several times and will keep using their services!!! They send you coupons almost every week, which so awesome to use!
Mikayla G.
Murfreesboro, TN
Ulta has great brands, and I love that they carry both inexpensive and upscale makeup brands. However, the shopping experience can be iffy for me. Some days I will get an employee who NEVER wants to help, and matches me with the wrong shades. Other days I will get awesome help. Hit or miss.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?