7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,424 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The staff I have encountered are very helpful and friendly. Unfortunately items are often out of stock.
Great store love it a lot!! Lots of options! Lots of good cleansers! Amazing things the quality is the best I love it!!!! Not really I think it's a great product! I highly recommend shopping here!!!!!!
Ulta has many more options that some makeup type stores. I enjoy going there because it is big and clean. I would say I shop there every few months.
Love how the store is do diverse and offers many different things. I shop here when I can and have the money for It. It has always been great and they are full of help. The price range is every where from cheap to do I really need this. Yes I do recommend shopping for yourself and others.
Great go to for makeup and hair products. Reasonably priced and great sales! I like that they carry redken and bed head hair lines and bare minerals skin line
The brushes and beauty sponges well worth the price. Still have the ones I got a while back. Good quality.
I can never go into this store without walking out with at least 2 products. They have a little bit of everything. From cover girl to bare minerals to blow dryers. I go here at least once a month, only because it's a little out of my way. I've brought so many friends and family members in this store.
Love this beauty store, I could get a trim or simply go in to buy some makeup product or get something for my hair. The pros are its a all beauty supply store. My favorite buying there are brushes for eye makeup or my eyebrows. Highly recommend it.
I have used the chocolate soliel Too faced bronzer from ultra and it literally smells like chocolate and is the best bronzer color one could use! Not orangey, just natural I love it.
Pretty much every product I can think of that I have bought from Ulta has been great. It is expensive but worth it for the quality products they have. You can get good deals if you are looking for them. I will definitely shop here again when looking for different products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos