7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love that ulta has both prestige and drugstore items! It's definitely a great one stop shop. I also love that there is a salon as well! My only gripe with ulta is that I feel like it's definitely a store where you go in, know what you want, get it, and go. If you needed help or advice I feel like you have to literally go searching for someone to help you.
Love love this store Awsome that almost all my favorite make up products are in one place. A++
Favorite make up store. Has a combination of high end make up and drugstore make up in one place. Cons they don't have HD forever products. I would add more high brand make up to the store like kat von d. one of my go to stores! is so peaceful and nice environment.
Very nice lots of different beauty items like make up and hair items also lots of things girls would love to have for their self
ulta is my favorite store , is amazing the variety that they have , when it comes to makeup ulta ulta is my ride or die store hahaha , and that is because they sell drugstore and high end products wich is super cool , they always have sales , and the people who work there are very nice
Ulta is a very reliable store when it comes to buying your first beauty products and shopping for new products to try.
I shop on the Ulta website over the store because they offer a ton more gifts with purchases/promos than the stores do. The only terrible thing for me is how long the shipping takes. FedEx ships to my local post office before it gets to my doorstep so its always an extra few days before I actually get my goodies.
The hair products at Ulta are so great. They have an awesome spray for heat damage from straightening irons. Their products are of great quality and my favorite purchase from them was an awesome hair dryer that I've had for years. I would definitely recommend shopping at Ulta.
Great store for both prestige and drugstore products! Totally recommend since they have a different variety of brand as oppose to Sephora.
10/10 oils recommend. Incredible store, great perks, and every brand you could imagine.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos