7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,508 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is one of my all time favorite places to get makeup from as it sells everything from high end to drug store products so it gives such a wide variety. They also have really really amazing deals to the point where you can get high end products for half the price!
I love the variety of products they carry. You can grab high end brands and drug store brands all in one trip. Their rewards program and mail catalogs with coupons and offers is huge plus.
Love ulta. Fast and easy to find stuff! I buy all my products from there. Love the ulta brand eyebrow pencil!
I love ulta!!! Ulta is another one of my favorite stores to shop from and I get my tarte amazon clay powder foundation there. I love tarte cosmetics and this is the only powder foundation that really covers up all my redness amd blemishes and it lasts me a long time because I don't have to use a bunch of product to cover my whole face. 10 out of 10 recomend!
I love the rewards system! It is by far the best of any company. The shipping times are absolutely absurd though. I usually have a week between ordering and recieving products.
I like ulta for having the drug store brands and the higher brands for beauty. Its great to go to one place that has it all. However, the customer service is almost non existant. Sometimes their drugstore area is kind of a mess and the makeup is put in the wrong areas.
Check out ULTA's High Shine Color Lip Glass, Audrey! This gloss is a medium-nude coverage and makes your lips feel super creamy and soft! Along with its aesthetic appeal, feel safe knowing this gloss is Talc free, D5 free, gluten free, oil free, paraben free and silicone free. What a steal at only $9.00!
Ulta rocks. They even have a brow bar in my Ulta which is so convienent! I like how they have drugstore and high end make up and beauty products!
Very modern store. Staff greet you and are very helpful. Can find most beauty products here.
Ulta is my all time favorite beauty store! Comparable to Sephora, Ulta has a beautiful setup with high-end make up brands but also has drug store make up brands as well. I shop here frequently (probably once every two week minimum) and love going here just to venture around and look at the different styles and options available. I also love that they have a salon included (in all Ulta stores that I've been to at least!) and they do an excellent job. One shopping trip, I was offered a free makeover just to show case a brand-- no sale needed! I scheduled my makeover and it was a great day of pampering that was so needed! I highly recommend Ulta to all of my friends
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos