7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,276 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
All the products are amazing quality! The prices are perfect for what you get! The uniqueness to everything is just outstanding!
Always has everything I need at a great price. They even carry skinfood and some other korean skincare products that I can only find online.
Heaven on Earth. Haha. But seriously, Ulta is amazing. I love the combination of higher end brands AND drugstore options in one place. Plus the rewards program is fan-freaking-tastic!
Ulta is typically my go to for makeup purchasing. Their prices are comparable to drugstore prices and they have a huge selection. My only issue is that the store is usually a disaster when I go.
Ulta is the one beauty store we have in my town and I absolutely love it! They always have an amazing selection and if I don't know what I'm doing then they're workers are more than willing to help me!
i just love ulta, it is so amazing, i love the variety of products the have, and there are some great deals and you can save some money i love it.
Helpful knowledgeable employees. Easy to find set up of merchandise. Good prices. Find that the club membership isn't worthwhile given I don't frequent the store often.
I've been to Ulta maybe two times ever. They are extremely overpriced but have a great variety of everything. They carry the best straighteners but still too expensive. So much cheaper at Walmart.
Love Ulta! Love the quality and the price is affordable. The products last and they are worth the money.
Like Sephora, nice place but very rude staff.. had some bad experience shopping there.. they're not helpful and they ask for tips when u use their services. I stopped going there since it's expensive compared to drugstores for drugstore brands.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos