BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Leona P.
Lebanon, OR
All the products are amazing quality! The prices are perfect for what you get! The uniqueness to everything is just outstanding!
Hannah D.
Baltimore, MD
Always has everything I need at a great price. They even carry skinfood and some other korean skincare products that I can only find online.
Haley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heaven on Earth. Haha. But seriously, Ulta is amazing. I love the combination of higher end brands AND drugstore options in one place. Plus the rewards program is fan-freaking-tastic!
Caile H.
Ulta is typically my go to for makeup purchasing. Their prices are comparable to drugstore prices and they have a huge selection. My only issue is that the store is usually a disaster when I go.
Morgan R.
Marquette, MI
Ulta is the one beauty store we have in my town and I absolutely love it! They always have an amazing selection and if I don't know what I'm doing then they're workers are more than willing to help me!
marialejandra r.
kissimmee, FL
i just love ulta, it is so amazing, i love the variety of products the have, and there are some great deals and you can save some money i love it.
Katie H.
Tucson
Helpful knowledgeable employees. Easy to find set up of merchandise. Good prices. Find that the club membership isn't worthwhile given I don't frequent the store often.
Katelyn F.
Grant
I've been to Ulta maybe two times ever. They are extremely overpriced but have a great variety of everything. They carry the best straighteners but still too expensive. So much cheaper at Walmart.
Michelle S.
Whitmire, SC
Love Ulta! Love the quality and the price is affordable. The products last and they are worth the money.
Dina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like Sephora, nice place but very rude staff.. had some bad experience shopping there.. they're not helpful and they ask for tips when u use their services. I stopped going there since it's expensive compared to drugstores for drugstore brands.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?