BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Maddy C.
N Manchester, IN
I Love Ulta!! It is one of my favorite stores for makeup! They have everything, that you will ever need! It is makeup heaven!!! I love going in there,and being able to get what I want, and the employees are so nice, and helpful! I can't wait to shop there again!
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I love the store and what it carries, this company's customer service is just plain crap. I asked my cashier if there were any coupon codes out at the time and she told me no, yet I found out I could have used a 20% off coupon from online. Poor service.
Sara R.
Perry, GA
We had a Ulta store open recently near me so I decided to check it out. I thought it very convenient that you could get hair cuts but my cut was awful! Thankfully I got a few "grand opening" deals to ease the pain. Now to avoid mirrors until my hair grows back.
Haylee H.
La Grange, TX
I love everything about Ulta, they have high end and affordable things. I can get all my makeup needs in one place. I think this is the best place to shop for makeup. If you know what you're getting, you usuallt get good quality items. I shop here all the time.
Raven G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love Ulta! The staff at every location has been more than helpful! The staff is always smiling and willing to help me no matter what They also always have great deals and a killer rewards system! I purchase almost all of my beauty products from them!
Ashleigh P.
Love going to ULTA and finding all of the products I need. I also love the rewards system that they have going on as well because you can rack up points which turns into money that you can use for your favorite products! I also love working for ULTA as well. ;)
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love going to my local ultra bc its never crowded. last time i shopped i found some real technique sponges. they're bomb so happy i took a risk and bought them they're my new faves. i also signed up for a rewards card and got a discount on my first purchase !
Becca B.
Dille, WV
Ulta is just down right amazing. I love make up, ans anything associated with make up. My husband cause me a fenatic. They are one business that has proved their ability to my husband. I also gove ulta five out of five stars becauee they are absolutly the best.
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta, like if I could I would literally live in an Ulta. It has a variety of high-end to drugstore beauty products, which is great. They also have lots of sales and each Ulta has different sale products, which is great. I highly recommend going to Ulta!!
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! Even though they may not have a lot of the higher end makeup brands available they still have a lot of good brands. They offer many deals and trial packages so people can try many different brands. Would definitely recommend buying from this store!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.