BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Victoria S.
Lawrenceburg
Today I purchased too faced foundation, urban decay bronzer/blush pallet "Naked", and a powder. I love Ulta and get so excited about going there. Their employees are always so positive and kind to the customers. I love how they're always having deals and sales on some of their products too!
shaDana C.
Madison, AL
I purchased a Murad gift set from Ulta to fade dark sun spots. The price was much cheaper than other places that I had found it. I was even given a free Murad gift at the register. I would buy this product from them again.
Katelynn H.
Salisbury, NC
Ulta has such a huge selection ranging from hair care, to makeup, and all my body needs. Great shopping experience and super friendly customer service.
Virginia L.
I love to go to Ulta and buy some drugstores products u can't find at cvs or Walgreens , etc . Like NYX or Elf products. I also love how they have some high end makeup products their also . Love the service there too .
Kasey J.
Saint Paul, MN
I really like shopping at Ulta! The staff is always helpful and knowledgeable about the products. My friend works in the nail salon there and she always does a great job with the gel polish treatment. I would highly recommend shopping there for good quality products.
Kylee R.
Fort Collins, CO
I love going to ulta. I actually just went there today! I have had all good experiences with Ulta, except for one time i had an attendant give me a rude response when i asked for support in the drugstore section (i have a feeling it was because i did not dress up at all on that day, i was wearing no makeup). But otherwise i have really good feelings towards ulta and i love shopping there. (:
Andrea T.
Bethany, OK
I LOVE ULTA. They have literally half of the store full of drugstore and affordable products. It helps so much for when I am more on a budget or if I have a little bit more spending money, because that way I can just pick which side of store to go to. They carry about every brand I know and love.
Kate M.
Denton, TX
Oh, Ulta, you beautiful tropical fish. What can I say about you? Ulta carries anything I could hope to buy, from store brand to name brand, at a very reasonable price. I can easily pop in and get my BareMinerals powder and pick up an inexpensive brush to go with it. The employees are always super friendly, and I genuinely enjoy my shopping experience.
Allison K.
I love Ulta. I come here for my shampoo and my self tanner. I usually buy the big bottles of shampoo and the St. Tropez tanner. Each year, Ulta has a shampoo sale and you can get a bottle for $15 which includes the pump! This Shampoo has lasted me at least a year. Such a great deal.
Summer B.
Fantastic store with too many choices. I want to spend my entire paycheck in this store. Some of their products are far too expensive and some are priced reasonably. Most every product is of high quality.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.