7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Today I purchased too faced foundation, urban decay bronzer/blush pallet "Naked", and a powder. I love Ulta and get so excited about going there. Their employees are always so positive and kind to the customers. I love how they're always having deals and sales on some of their products too!
I purchased a Murad gift set from Ulta to fade dark sun spots. The price was much cheaper than other places that I had found it. I was even given a free Murad gift at the register. I would buy this product from them again.
Ulta has such a huge selection ranging from hair care, to makeup, and all my body needs. Great shopping experience and super friendly customer service.
I love to go to Ulta and buy some drugstores products u can't find at cvs or Walgreens , etc . Like NYX or Elf products. I also love how they have some high end makeup products their also . Love the service there too .
I really like shopping at Ulta! The staff is always helpful and knowledgeable about the products. My friend works in the nail salon there and she always does a great job with the gel polish treatment. I would highly recommend shopping there for good quality products.
I love going to ulta. I actually just went there today! I have had all good experiences with Ulta, except for one time i had an attendant give me a rude response when i asked for support in the drugstore section (i have a feeling it was because i did not dress up at all on that day, i was wearing no makeup). But otherwise i have really good feelings towards ulta and i love shopping there. (:
I LOVE ULTA. They have literally half of the store full of drugstore and affordable products. It helps so much for when I am more on a budget or if I have a little bit more spending money, because that way I can just pick which side of store to go to. They carry about every brand I know and love.
Oh, Ulta, you beautiful tropical fish. What can I say about you? Ulta carries anything I could hope to buy, from store brand to name brand, at a very reasonable price. I can easily pop in and get my BareMinerals powder and pick up an inexpensive brush to go with it. The employees are always super friendly, and I genuinely enjoy my shopping experience.
I love Ulta. I come here for my shampoo and my self tanner. I usually buy the big bottles of shampoo and the St. Tropez tanner. Each year, Ulta has a shampoo sale and you can get a bottle for $15 which includes the pump! This Shampoo has lasted me at least a year. Such a great deal.
Fantastic store with too many choices. I want to spend my entire paycheck in this store. Some of their products are far too expensive and some are priced reasonably. Most every product is of high quality.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos