7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,034 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta for its prices but not really for the customer service. I have been incorrectly matched with my foundation on 3 occasions while at Ulta
I wish they had a few more high end brands or at least more small brands. At times I find the selection lacking. Good sales. So so shipping times.
Ulta is always my first choice for beauty products I always have good service there and find exactly what I'm looking for unless they're sold out.
I stop at Ulta probably 3-4 times a month and they usually are always running good sales. Only downside is they run out of popular products fast..
They have so much variety at ulta, that's what I love. Having the prestige brands and the drugstore brands all in one place gives me liiiiffeeeee.
I love that they have a place to get your brows done, it's always neat and organized in there. I'm in love with their huge nail polish collection .
Awesome customer service...like their beauty products But have to be very specific in which ones I choose because some cause irritation in my skin
Ulta is my go to makeup stop!! Ulta has beautiful products, all types of diffrent brands! ulta is also really good at having coupons and discounts.
I buy smashbox and bare minerals products at ulta. It's also an ideal spot to pick up drug store essentials when shopping for higher end products.
I use the Boie face toner for acne and love it I drive a hour out of my way to get it when I out becuase this is the the only store that carries it
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos