7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,461 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Smells amazing! Great costumer service. Great store with lots to choose from. Sometimes if you're lucky if what you're looking for isn't in sephora it could be in ulta
My favorite stop for all my high end and drugstore brands! I get lost for hours! My only pitfall is the staff is not the most helpful.
Ulta is soo cool! There's tons of brands in all price-ranges for every type of beauty product! When you first walk in there's always someone to help you find something. It's super fun to just wander around and look but you'll want to spend all your money!
I love Ulta every time I go in there I find what I'm looking for. The people who work there are always so nice and very helpful.
Love Ulta!! Better in my opinion then Sephora. Ulta has a been variety of product from high end to drugstore.
I went to Ulta a couple times and nobody greats me when I walk in like other stores. Maybe it's the town I'm in that they don't really care ,but I'm always looking for them to help me find certain things I need
Good sales & advertising at Ulta. Someone's the stores merchandise gets a little mixed up but that is expected with products like this.
I love my bare minerals makeup! The coverage is awesome & makes my complexion look flawless!
I like Ulta a lot, its price is mid range but if i want something nice and want good assistance its a must to go here rather than a drug store. The women working always know what they're talking about so it makes it easy to shop. I can have a look in mind, get some assistance, and be in and out with what i need in no time.
Ulta has everything you can imagine for beauty. They have blow dryers, hair curlers, hair straighteners and hair products. They have Consultants for makeup, Beauty brushes, nail products, makeup mirrors and they carry almost every imaginable type of makeup you can think of. If you are a member they have annual birthday presents and you get a free sample or two. They are Tad more pricey then some places; however, it is a One-Stop shop for both women and Men.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos