BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Carina D.
An Ulta recently opened in my vicinity and I was really excited to finally see the buzz my friends from college were telling me about this place. I was surprisingly overwhelmed with the amount of products they have here BUT I do love that I finally have a place where I can get my crappy drugstore products and my really expensive ones!
Taylor N.
Lubbock, TX
Good sales & advertising at Ulta. Someone's the stores merchandise gets a little mixed up but that is expected with products like this.
Madeline P.
Greensboro
Ulta is amazing for those who are interested in both inexpensive and high end makeup. Ulta has something for everyone, from makeup to skin care to hair cair to tools and brushes, to other beauty essentials.
Becca M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like Ulta a lot, its price is mid range but if i want something nice and want good assistance its a must to go here rather than a drug store. The women working always know what they're talking about so it makes it easy to shop. I can have a look in mind, get some assistance, and be in and out with what i need in no time.
Lindsay D.
Great store, great variety of products and cheaper sometimes than sephora. The only thing is I never been in one.
Carmen F.
Waco, TX
Ulta is an amazing place for make up and a place where you can get help with make up. My shopping experience was really good because they made sure i was taken care of.
Diane K.
Colorado Springs, CO
Ulta has everything you can imagine for beauty. They have blow dryers, hair curlers, hair straighteners and hair products. They have Consultants for makeup, Beauty brushes, nail products, makeup mirrors and they carry almost every imaginable type of makeup you can think of. If you are a member they have annual birthday presents and you get a free sample or two. They are Tad more pricey then some places; however, it is a One-Stop shop for both women and Men.
Stephanie T.
My first time going to Ulta they had a makeup bag kit on sale and u pick 5 items to go in bag for certain price and got to use coupon. I absolutely like there brand cream foundation, mascara, primer. This store is sometimes my go to store for makeup.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
LOVE ULTA! This is my favorite store for beauty and hair care needs! They always play great music in the store and the lighting is perfect in there. They even sell my favorite hair products, Deva Curl!
Randi K.
Ulta is great because it has both high and low end brands. However, the points you get expire quickly and the rewards for those points are just a few dollars off.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.