7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,448 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
An Ulta recently opened in my vicinity and I was really excited to finally see the buzz my friends from college were telling me about this place. I was surprisingly overwhelmed with the amount of products they have here BUT I do love that I finally have a place where I can get my crappy drugstore products and my really expensive ones!
Good sales & advertising at Ulta. Someone's the stores merchandise gets a little mixed up but that is expected with products like this.
Ulta is amazing for those who are interested in both inexpensive and high end makeup. Ulta has something for everyone, from makeup to skin care to hair cair to tools and brushes, to other beauty essentials.
I like Ulta a lot, its price is mid range but if i want something nice and want good assistance its a must to go here rather than a drug store. The women working always know what they're talking about so it makes it easy to shop. I can have a look in mind, get some assistance, and be in and out with what i need in no time.
Great store, great variety of products and cheaper sometimes than sephora. The only thing is I never been in one.
Ulta is an amazing place for make up and a place where you can get help with make up. My shopping experience was really good because they made sure i was taken care of.
Ulta has everything you can imagine for beauty. They have blow dryers, hair curlers, hair straighteners and hair products. They have Consultants for makeup, Beauty brushes, nail products, makeup mirrors and they carry almost every imaginable type of makeup you can think of. If you are a member they have annual birthday presents and you get a free sample or two. They are Tad more pricey then some places; however, it is a One-Stop shop for both women and Men.
My first time going to Ulta they had a makeup bag kit on sale and u pick 5 items to go in bag for certain price and got to use coupon. I absolutely like there brand cream foundation, mascara, primer. This store is sometimes my go to store for makeup.
LOVE ULTA! This is my favorite store for beauty and hair care needs! They always play great music in the store and the lighting is perfect in there. They even sell my favorite hair products, Deva Curl!
Ulta is great because it has both high and low end brands. However, the points you get expire quickly and the rewards for those points are just a few dollars off.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos