7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta and Sephora are about the same for me. I usually prefer Sephora over ulta but i've never been dissatisfied with a product that i've bought from ulta.
Ulta is my local go-to beauty store. They have all the most popular brands and with their VIP program, I always get discounts on my purchases. Affordable depending on your purchase. Shop here often!
I buy all of my beauty products at Ulta. It's my go to for makeup, and hair care. They carry all my favorite brands like big sexy hair, bare minerals, etc. fast shipping and easy checkout. I like that I can buy all my favorite products at one store. I recommend Ulta to all my friends.
Bought Ardell lashes. For a decent lash, Ardell is quite nice. I always get compliments . I use many different styles of Ardell. It's great to have options depending on the look you are going for !
My first experience at an Ulta. I was stoked to actually go to a beauty store. Highly impressed with all the products they had and all the different options of brands, colors, types, etc. but I was a little disappointed in the lack of customer service. Maybe it was a bad day, I don't know. But I will go back for a second chance!
You will never find another beauty store who rewards you as much as Ulta does! I have been a platinum member for 3 years and get 20% off coupons all the time and I can use them on prestige brands! I also have the Ulta credit card which allows you to earn extra points. I do wish they had access to more of the brand Becca and Kat Von D.
I got the real techniques sponge here i like my experience the people where nice and i was out of there pretty quick can't wait to go back
I really love Ulta as a one stop shop for makeup. Ulta has also been recently expanding and adding a ton of new brands which I love. I really also like how they always have a $3.50 off coupon for their drugstore items. I wish the had nicer employees sometimes but overall I love ULTA!
I love ultra. I spend so long in there sometimes. I like that they have brand name make up but also if your a little low on cash they also have great drug store make up too. Their hair care selection is awesome and super helpful. My favorite part of the store and definitely where most of my money goes is to the little bins by the check out line with travel size EVERYTHING. Is awesome.
Always have a great selection. The rewards program is great and when they have sales it's wonderful to be able to splurge without feeling so guilty.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos