BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jammie D.
Oshkosh, WI
I have really been pleased with Ulta. They offer an insentive plan that is easier to reach than Sephora's. Plus, they offer drugstore brand and high-end brand. PLUS they have great haircare, and perfume lines. I like the amounts of products they carry. I just wish they had everything open for testers, they aren't quite as in store "user friendly" as Sephora, however, they offere coupons a lot more freqently whish is really nice.
Ana I.
Santa Ana , CA
Really love Ulta I can find anything I am looking for and the help is amazing I always leave the store happy and happy with the purches
Samantha C.
Benson, AZ
Recently I have purchased the Ulta brand lip and cheek stick in punchy. The stick itself is thick and comes with a clear lid which made choosing the colot easy. The cream color stick applies smoothly, blends perfectly with my fingers or a brush or beauty blender. The color lasts all day and is the perfect addition to my collection.
Annie T.
San Jose, CA
I love Ulta. I love their point perks. I love that they have sooooo many deals and that they carry both drugstore and prestige brands! I would say that I wish there was one closer to me, but they're opening one up soon! I prefer shopping at Ulta over Sephora for brands they both carry, just because of the rewards system.
Amber D.
Silver City, NM
Ulta is definitely affordable! They carry everything from drugstore brands to more higher end brands. I loooove their variety of NYX cosmetics. Definitely worth a visit of you've never been!
Maritza G.
Garden City, KS
ABH brow pomade is perfect to fill in my brows, it's creamy and goes on smoothly. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge.
taylor b.
Severna Park, MD
I don't typically use ulta brand products but I do shop here often for other brands - I love you can ship for high end and drug store brand names. Affordable and one stop shop for Makeup / skin / hair etc :)
Katie S.
Ulta concealer is fabulous! I have dark circles due to a newborn and Pasco of sleep and it helps so much!
Kelsey E.
Harker Heights, TX
I love ulta. They have everything you need from hair to makeup . They alwasy have deals going on to and workers there are alwasy nice .
Desmond W.
Attalla, AL
Love love love Ulta. It has so many friendly staff member and products to choose from there. Samples are always available to use too. Such a great place to shop for all beauty needs.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.