7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I really love Ulta. It's closer to our house than our other beloved beauty store so if they carry what we need we tend to go here first. Thankfully they carry my favorite foundation, just not my favorite cleanser.
Best place i gone too. It is worth going. It is very cheap depending on the side you are going.
I have really been pleased with Ulta. They offer an insentive plan that is easier to reach than Sephora's. Plus, they offer drugstore brand and high-end brand. PLUS they have great haircare, and perfume lines. I like the amounts of products they carry. I just wish they had everything open for testers, they aren't quite as in store "user friendly" as Sephora, however, they offere coupons a lot more freqently whish is really nice.
I have used a foundation from ultra and it works perfectly with my fair skin I love it.
Recently I have purchased the Ulta brand lip and cheek stick in punchy. The stick itself is thick and comes with a clear lid which made choosing the colot easy. The cream color stick applies smoothly, blends perfectly with my fingers or a brush or beauty blender. The color lasts all day and is the perfect addition to my collection.
Favorite place to shop hands down. Love they have high end and drugstore all in one location.
Ulta is definitely affordable! They carry everything from drugstore brands to more higher end brands. I loooove their variety of NYX cosmetics. Definitely worth a visit of you've never been!
There are so many different amazing things in Ulta! One of my favorites is the hula bronzer it is such a beautiful color for my skin. I also love the there real mascara it's the best I've ever tried!!!
I don't typically use ulta brand products but I do shop here often for other brands - I love you can ship for high end and drug store brand names. Affordable and one stop shop for Makeup / skin / hair etc :)
Ulta is one of my favorite stores for beauty products! They have mostly everything you need at reasonable prices!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos