7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store! This is always my first stop for make up because they have such a wonderful variety! The employees are always so willing to help with anything. It's a bit pricy, but I've never had a single complaint about this store or the products they sell.
Ulta is probably the best makeup store, because they sell both drug store makeup and high end makeup also, instead of going to a bunch of different stores to get your makeup, you can just go to Ulta and get everything there. Plus they have to best birthday gifts
Although I love the store and what it carries, this company's customer service is just plain crap. I asked my cashier if there were any coupon codes out at the time and she told me no, yet I found out I could have used a 20% off coupon from online. Poor service.
This is my absolute favorite place to shop! I love that it has everything I need for skincare, make up and stuff for my hair! They always have high quality products and the employees are always knowledgeable about the products in store! I am a frequent customer!
Ulta is great because unlike Sephora, it not only carries popular high end brandnames but the cheaper drugstore brands that are popular as well. Not to mention they have a bigger selection of hair products which is definitely a plus. Good rewards program as well
Oh Ulta, how I love thee! I'm in my local store1-4 times a week, no exaggerating! They have some amazing staff that are always excited to talk beauty and they all know me by name. It is such a fun and friendly atmosphere that it really is my home away from home!
Great one stop shop for all your hair and makeup needs. Great place to get gifts too. Prices can be higher than department stores, but typically a larger variety of brands to choose from and higher quality products. Grab a girlfriend and enjoy shopping together.
I love ulta! it lets you have name brand along with drug store all in one place! the reward system is pretty great too! Easy returns as well. I also love the fact that Ulta has a little bit of everything. Make up, skincare, hair care, styling tools, you name it!
Better selection overall than Sephora because Ulta carries a wider variety and various price-points of beauty products than some stores. Knowledgeable staff, salon, and the brow bar make Ulta a one stop store for everything you need. It's a frequent stop for me.
At ulta I have just purchased the demalogica skincare line. I absolutely love it. It is the best productfor my skin. Such good quality and everything my skin needs to breathe. I was always indecisive about products but this has been amazing and i really love it.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos