BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Krystal L.
Crown Point, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this store! The rewards system they have is phenomenal, the salon is a great stop and very professional and the they have every beauty product imaginable. There defiantly my go to place when i'm in need of something or if i run out of my favorite product.
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good service but can be better. But love the store in general. Have had a lot of bad experience with customer service but I like the store in general.
Alexandra D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is an even better version of Sephora! I can get my hair done there, they have every beauty tool/item I could possibly ever need, and their coupons save me tons of money!
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a rewards member at ulta, so I get my prestige brands and drugstore brands there. The points and coupons are worth the extra initial expense. I rarely make purchases without getting some form of discount, which is imperative to this recent college graduate (can we say student loans). The consultants are also super helpful.

My only advice is to not be pressured by salespitches. Some associates work specifically for particular brands, so they are biased. Make sure to shop around and do your research before making a final sometimes expensive purchase.
Ana M.
Midlothian, IL
Their ulta brand plump mascara is amaizing. Leaves my eyelashes looking great and plump. It's good for both volume and length.
Shelby Y.
Hickory Flat, MS
I absolutely love to buying haircare and makeup products from ulta! They have great deals going on most of the time and you get what you need. Their shipping is super fast and their customer service is great as well!
Sarah F.
Tonawanda, NY
I love Ulta. It's one of my favorite beauty supply stores - they carry the best products and are reasonably priced.
shaDana C.
Madison, AL
I purchased a Murad gift set from Ulta to fade dark sun spots. The price was much cheaper than other places that I had found it. I was even given a free Murad gift at the register. I would buy this product from them again.
Katie H.
Loveland, OH
I don't know a whole, whole lot about beauty products but the staff at my Ulta are very friendly and informative in addition to the well put together and organized set up they have. With that being said, I always leave with what I'm looking for.
Virginia L.
I love to go to Ulta and buy some drugstores products u can't find at cvs or Walgreens , etc . Like NYX or Elf products. I also love how they have some high end makeup products their also . Love the service there too .
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?