7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta. Its beautiful store and friendly staff keeps come coming back for more amazing great affordable beauty products. You have everything there from skin care to makeup, hair supplies perfumes they have it all. Great quality, great variety, great prizes.
Ulta is my number 1 place to go for cosmetics. They have all my favorite brands and opportunities for discounts.
Ulta is an amazing store! You get the best of both worlds with a store that sells drugstore makeup on one side and high end Makeup on the other. There are even testers for the drugstore makeup which makes it so much easier to find something to buy .
This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store to high-end products. I love this store!
Love ulta! Has everything from drugstore to high end products such as makeup, skin care, hair care and body care. Love the range of products and brands. The prices are a bit overpriced which you can get at target for less but other than that love it!
Ulta is a perfect combo of drug store and high end beauty! I love this store. They hold many sales and they really help you get more bang for your buck. My only real problem with this store is the employees they hire. They always seem very uneducated on the job and uninterested in helping customers. If you so your own research, this is a great place to shop!
Great store for all things beauty. Love the rewards perks and the in-store salon. Look for the BOGO 50% off sales.
I love Ulta. Whether I just have to go to get one product or a whole new shopping haul it's always a great experience. They're are so many different products and it's more than just a makeup store too. There are skin-care products and hair products too.
Ever since I got into make up, which was barely 3 years ago, I've always loved going to ulta. it's like walking into a never ending dream with hair products, make up, perfumes, skin care, etc...
Great selection and bonus items on holidays. Love the benefit counter and the one liter sizes of redken and other great hair care products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos