7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,521 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Absolutely love Ulta! It is the perfect place to go for all of your beauty needs, from daily routine necessities to new make up trends. I'm personally a brand girl myself when it comes to make up but Ulta always has a store brand that runs cheaper but still has the same great quality as other brands (Ulta illuminating powder is stellar!). Have been going there for years and will continue to do so!
Just used their salon for the first time recently. They did a great job on the cut and blow out. I loved my stylist, she was friendly and knowledgeable. Afterwards, I did some Christmas shopping and found some excellent deals including buy 2 get 2. They have a program that I think is better than sephoras because you can use your points to buy actual products, not just a small selection.
Love the variaty of just about everything in the store! If I am having a hard time finding a specific peoduct I want I go to ulta and they will always have it!
I really love this store! I can find all my favorites brands for makeup, skin care, fragances, also I bought online and everything arrived to home really fast and they have a excellent costumer service
Benefit Gimme Brow! Works so well! I am not crazy about having giant dark eyebrows, but did went them to appear a little more filled in and shaped. This eyebrow product is a bit creamy and goes on with a small mascara type brush. The product fills in without looking fake or powdery, it is perfect for me as I like to have a very natural look. Only bad thing is the cost, but I haven't found anything else as good for less money.
This store is my GO TO! They have a good rewards system and always greet everyone who walks in! The products I receive from there are always great and I never seem to have any problems!
It's a little messy in there. I like that there are lots of choices and it's a bit cheaper then sephora's but it's not as shopper friendly. But hey cheaper is sometimes nicer. They also give free birthday gifts so that is nice. I need to get some more makeup from there.
I love this place when it comes to sales and how much things are. I really enjoy the layout of the store and how everyone comes up to you and makes sure your ok but there eyebrow bar is the fantastic.
They are usualy very close vs other make up stores that tend to be only in more affluent shopping areas. They have a very wide variety of everything from make up to bath soaps. They even have a salon!
I got nyx liquid suede in lscl 12 and I love the color. Love the fact that it doesn't go to my teeth all the time ND I love the way it feels on my lips
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos