BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Callie S.
I love Ulta products! I visit the store from time to time, not looking for anything specific, but just to browse. I always find something that I like in there. Everything that i purchase from Ulta is a great product and I have recommended it to many of my peers.
April F.
Le Claire , IA
Ulta has so many products to offer from hair color to makeup to hair tools. Some prices seem high but then others seem great when you find the sales! I like my hair straightener from Ulta... after atleast 5 years it is still working!
Sarah W.
Garrettsville, OH
I recently purchased the Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette from Ulta Beauty and I absolutely love it. I find that all the Naked palettes have the highest quality eye shadows that you can not find anywhere else. They have great pigmentation and can be worn so many ways, such as for holidays or maybe a casual look. I also love the store Ulta because they have such a variety of products like Too Faced, Benefit, smash box, Anastasia, Becca, Urban Decay, and much much more. But not only do they have makeup products but they have a large variation of hair products, skincare, and everyday beauty items. This is the only place I get my beauty products and I refuse to go anywhere else.
Fareeza A.
I love Ulta more than Sephora now because I can get high end and drug store products in one place! The employees aren't my favorite, but I know how to navigate around the store so that's ok.

I've recently realized I love the rewards system much more than Sephora. I just wish they carried more brands, like hourglass. If they did, I wouldn't go to Sephora anymore!
Brittany M.
Centre, AL
Ulta is a great store for beginners to expert beauty lovers. The selection and price are the main reason I come back over and over again.
Jennifer A.
Mcdonough, GA
My favorite beauty store I can go here if I want expensive stuff or cheap stuff
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
I order from ulta all the time! I love their rewards, their discounts, coupons, samples, return policy, and prices!
Rocky T.
Flowery Br, GA
Love Ulta! Its a one stop shop for everything. Hair, nails, make-up, you name it! Plus, if you spend so much money in Ulta, they send you coupons or discounts on new items!
Amanda N.
Middlebury, VT
I love ulta. The staff is kind and friendly. At home Ulta is convenient but recently I have shopped online to get their quality products that just aren't available at drug stores. It is relatively expensive but within reason. I recommend ULTA.
Aleecea L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
While i prefer Sephora, Ulta is an equal counterpart. But what i love most about Ulta as opposed to Sephora is that they have the drugstore side, which is where i mainly buy my NYx products. I shop at Ulta as frequently as i can. And i definitely reccomend shopping there.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.