7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,408 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I absolutely love Ulta! I am in cheer and I need to use eye glitter and Ulta is the only makeup shop I have seen that sells the glitter. I shop here pretty often and all the brands here are high quality. I would recommend shopping here if you need to buy makeup.
Ulta has a mix of drugstore makeup and high quality makeup. Their drugstore makeup is over priced most of the time and their high quality brands are sparse to choose from. Their rewards system isn't very beneficial like Sephora's, and it's not very high quality.
Better selection overall than Sephora because Ulta carries a wider variety and various price-points of beauty products than some stores. Knowledgeable staff, salon, and the brow bar make Ulta a one stop store for everything you need. It's a frequent stop for me.
i love going to Ulta to pick up any type of skin or hair care or anything that isn't typically sold at Sephora. their selection of hair tools is quite vast and i can always find a good deal on drugstore makeup and shampoo and conditioner. and there are coupons !
I love this store! This is always my first stop for make up because they have such a wonderful variety! The employees are always so willing to help with anything. It's a bit pricy, but I've never had a single complaint about this store or the products they sell.
Love Ulta! They have everything you could think of for brauty in one place! One stop shop! Hair products, like shampoo and conditioner, hair spray and much more! Not only hair care they also have lots of make up and perfume!! So many things to choose from here!!
Ulta has all the products you could want and then some. It is slightly less pricey than Sephora and has a lot of the products that are typically hard to find elsewhere. Nothing is ever out of stock and the service is very helpful as well. I would recommend Ulta.
This is my absolute favorite place to shop! I love that it has everything I need for skincare, make up and stuff for my hair! They always have high quality products and the employees are always knowledgeable about the products in store! I am a frequent customer!
Ulta is probably the best makeup store, because they sell both drug store makeup and high end makeup also, instead of going to a bunch of different stores to get your makeup, you can just go to Ulta and get everything there. Plus they have to best birthday gifts
Although I love the store and what it carries, this company's customer service is just plain crap. I asked my cashier if there were any coupon codes out at the time and she told me no, yet I found out I could have used a 20% off coupon from online. Poor service.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos