7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,473 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is the best store for products such as perfumerie, makeup, soaps, creams, scrubs, and all beauty products in general.
Everything and every thing beauty! From high end to drugstore products you can find anything at ulta. Most stores also have a salon inside that offers hair cuts, colors and treatments. The benefit counter also has eyebrow services. This is the one stop shop for any of your beauty needs!
I know that they will always have what I need. Whether it's makeup, hair products, hair appliances.... I usually go here if I can't order it online, they can definitely be a little priced, but if I can't find something somewhere else I know I can go here! Always quality
I have lots of makeup that I purchased from Ulta. I have many eye makeup pallets that are great pigmented.
I love shopping here. They don't always have as many products as that certain OTHER store but the employees are so much nicer and less intimidating. Their brand prices are usually decent, I usually buy their makeup brushes and lip products, and they've been great. My only complaint is that they don't always have my favorite Philosophy products/scents but that might not be something they can control. Overall favorite store to buy all my beauty supplies!!!
I absolutely love shopping at Ulta. I love being able to try out a variety of products before I purchase them. I am happy with the selection and their clearance section always has some goodies! I also love the salon and my local stylist!
SOOOOO GREAT! Ultra has everything that you need (beauty wise) contain makeup products, hair products, perfumes, and much much more. This is one of my favorite places to shop to get new products for my collections..would defiantly recommend to anyone
Anytime I go in there I always get the help I need. Also means I walk out spending more than I came for, but I never walk out with a bad product.
I've used the bare minerals beginner kit and it was amazing. I was skeptical about spending so much money on makeup I've never used before, but when I walked into Ulta, I caught their Christmas deal with the beginners for Bare Minerals and now I'm hooked. :)
I love Ulta they always have everything I'm looking for. And they're always orginized it makes it easier to find what I'm looking for!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos