BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
I wish they had more high end brands! I do like the fact that they have a salon in the store. I feel like they need to train their employees better and start focusing on educating the customer about what products will work best for them. I do shop here often, but only because it is closer than Sephora.
SAMANTHA W.
Covina, CA
I recently bought some IT Cosmetics from Ulta, and have fallen in love with their CC+ color correcting cream. The salesperson was super in her knowledge of it. Showed me how to apply it correctly and matched me with the perfect shade for my skintone. I would highly recommend this product.
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
Ulta seems a little disorganized to me. They times that I've been there the aisles and brands were not as clearly marked as sephora. I feel like there could be more organization. The variety does have a lot to offer, but the frustration of searching for products isn't always worth it.
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
By far the best rewards program, period. That's for ANY company. Their platinum rewards program is unmatched. Beyond that, this place has it all--drugstore brands, high-end brands, an in-store salon, and every hair product you can think of.
Olivia T.
Portland, OR
I like Sephora better than Ulta but Ulta carry NYX makeup which is my favorite. I like how I can use Ulta coupon for it. Service can be improve and also their rewards program is pretty ok.
Mandie L.
Athens , Ga
This store is great because they stock high end brands and drugstore brands. The sales associates will help you, but they don't seem to like to spend a lot of time helping you.
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
The best place ever. They have more pranks that I use compared to sephora and I go there once a month. It carries more affordable product compared to sephora. The quality are they same. I would love to go there again.
jasmine r.
Dallas, TX
They have all kimds of different beauty products! Love the variety of items they have!
Ashley U.
Homestead, FL
THE BESTTTTT PLACE I CAN FIND ALLLL MY MAKEUP NEEDS AND MORE LOVE WHEN THEY MAIL OUT MY COUPONS
Hunter B.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like Ulta for their selection of mid-range and drug-store beauty products and their excellent rewards point system, but I wish their website was easier to use and they gave free samples in store like Sephora does.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.