7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,504 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I wish they had more high end brands! I do like the fact that they have a salon in the store. I feel like they need to train their employees better and start focusing on educating the customer about what products will work best for them. I do shop here often, but only because it is closer than Sephora.
I recently bought some IT Cosmetics from Ulta, and have fallen in love with their CC+ color correcting cream. The salesperson was super in her knowledge of it. Showed me how to apply it correctly and matched me with the perfect shade for my skintone. I would highly recommend this product.
Ulta seems a little disorganized to me. They times that I've been there the aisles and brands were not as clearly marked as sephora. I feel like there could be more organization. The variety does have a lot to offer, but the frustration of searching for products isn't always worth it.
By far the best rewards program, period. That's for ANY company. Their platinum rewards program is unmatched. Beyond that, this place has it all--drugstore brands, high-end brands, an in-store salon, and every hair product you can think of.
I like Sephora better than Ulta but Ulta carry NYX makeup which is my favorite. I like how I can use Ulta coupon for it. Service can be improve and also their rewards program is pretty ok.
This store is great because they stock high end brands and drugstore brands. The sales associates will help you, but they don't seem to like to spend a lot of time helping you.
The best place ever. They have more pranks that I use compared to sephora and I go there once a month. It carries more affordable product compared to sephora. The quality are they same. I would love to go there again.
They have all kimds of different beauty products! Love the variety of items they have!
THE BESTTTTT PLACE I CAN FIND ALLLL MY MAKEUP NEEDS AND MORE LOVE WHEN THEY MAIL OUT MY COUPONS
I really like Ulta for their selection of mid-range and drug-store beauty products and their excellent rewards point system, but I wish their website was easier to use and they gave free samples in store like Sephora does.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos