7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,278 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the selection of high end and moderately priced items available. I also like how knowledgeable their staff is.
Like sephora but they carry nyx. Definitely not as much high end product as sephora. They have great sales.
Honestly, I'm terrified and overwhelmed to go into beauty stores i.e. Sephora and Ulta because I have no idea what I'm doing or what I'm looking for but Ulta has everything immaculately organized and sectioned off and labeled perfectly. Prices are great and associates are usually very approachable and helpful!
I love how they go from having drugstore brand makeup to the higher end makeup! It's amazing that they sell ALL kinds of beauty products as well. I remember going in with a friend looking for one of those light up mirrors and the associate that helped us was AMAZING.
Ulta has a lot to choose from. It's more of a high end beauty store. My daughter really enjoys shopping in this store for her makeup.
My all time favorite beauty store. I love this store. I go there multiple times a month. The Price point is very reasonable. I would recommend.
I love the variety of products they have but I do not like the prices. Quite a bit of the stuff you can get at other places for way cheaper. Also the closest one near me is 30 miles away. Not the biggest fan all together but I like that they have a variety and you can try the products.
If your in Ulta try the Tape shape concealer by Tarte. Its truely amazing concealer. Ulta usually has it in store, If not try online.
I love Ulta. I think their brand selection is really nice on top of the fact that they have make up, skincare, hair care, their own salon. They have it all in my opinion. Their rewards system is really, really great as well!
I love the selection and variety from high end to drug store brands. It's a one stop shop
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos