7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This is probably my favorite store for beauty products! I love that I can get higher end items but also drugstore products! I also love that I can get makeup, skincare, and hair care all in one place!
Great return policy! Knowledgeable employees and very helpful. Love their Ulta brand products.
Benefit Porefessional Primer is hands down the best primer. It's incredible and blurring pores and minimizing their appearance. I can't find another primer I like more!
Me compre uno de sus estuches de maquillaje que al final mi madre y mi hermana también terminaron dando y nos encanto. Buena selección de sombras y listick claro esta era colección de ulta y nos encanto la recomiendo bastante
definitely love it, there is nothing I can compare with. I shop there a lot a lot, affordable to me and no damage, really pros
No complaints here. Very wide selection, and I love the free samples. Glad they don't make it complicated in regards to the samples when you return things.
Expensive products but I guess you get what you pay for. I purchased the urban decay all nighter foundation for there under the impression it was full coverage and was color matched. Later looking at it it does not match my skin and it doesn't cover as well as I had hoped. I did however get a mascara that was recommended and it has been phenomenal!
I go to ultra for there amazing selection of hair products! I like the sea salt sprays for the beach wave look! I love having a the variety that ulta provides!
MOST FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP FOR MAKEUP! I will always buy from them. They have all my favorite brands and are good pricing.
Kind of like a second place sephora. Has a lot of good stuff, but also a lot of misses, but you can't blame them for that. The actual Ulta brand products aren't really good at all though. It's a good place to go when you need a lot of stuff though.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos