BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has an extremely peaceful, clean vibe inside the store. It's spacious, there's all sorts of products to check out, and I can never leave there empty handed. It's a go-to place for hair products and makeup.
Jammie D.
Oshkosh, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really been pleased with Ulta. They offer an insentive plan that is easier to reach than Sephora's. Plus, they offer drugstore brand and high-end brand. PLUS they have great haircare, and perfume lines. I like the amounts of products they carry. I just wish they had everything open for testers, they aren't quite as in store "user friendly" as Sephora, however, they offere coupons a lot more freqently whish is really nice.
Kathy K.
Gainesville, GA
Ulta is very close and is my go-to shop for cosmetics and accessories. Two-faced chocolate scented bronzer. Pros: The smell of chocolate when you brush it on. Cons: None. They are sometimes out of a shade that I want/need. I would recommend shopping there!
Samantha C.
Benson, AZ
Recently I have purchased the Ulta brand lip and cheek stick in punchy. The stick itself is thick and comes with a clear lid which made choosing the colot easy. The cream color stick applies smoothly, blends perfectly with my fingers or a brush or beauty blender. The color lasts all day and is the perfect addition to my collection.
Brittany G.
Valdosta
I can't say LOVE enough about Ulta. I'm a platinum member and have been for 3 years now. Their rewards system is great. Sign up with an email and phone number and you earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. 1.25 if your platinum. Plus they ALWAYS have promotions for 2x, 3x, and sometimes even 5x points. Which is amazing on top of the 1.25. It's basically free money when you buy something there. Plus you get free shipping after $35 and that's the perfect amount for a gift in my opinion so I always choose Ulta for birthdays and holidays.
Amber D.
Silver City, NM
Ulta is definitely affordable! They carry everything from drugstore brands to more higher end brands. I loooove their variety of NYX cosmetics. Definitely worth a visit of you've never been!
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best part about ulta is that they have really nice brands and they also have drugstore brands, and they carry a lot of items I haven't been able to find anywhere else. Alongside that they have testers for pretty much everything, which I love. Being able to try before I buy really makes a difference.
taylor b.
Severna Park, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't typically use ulta brand products but I do shop here often for other brands - I love you can ship for high end and drug store brand names. Affordable and one stop shop for Makeup / skin / hair etc :)
Alison D.
Brooklyn, NY
I've never used anything from Ulta but I've used some of the products that Ulta sells. Ulta looks like a great store for beauty products, but I hear they waste a lot of their products by throwing them away.
Kelsey E.
Harker Heights, TX
I love ulta. They have everything you need from hair to makeup . They alwasy have deals going on to and workers there are alwasy nice .
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?