7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,293 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has an extremely peaceful, clean vibe inside the store. It's spacious, there's all sorts of products to check out, and I can never leave there empty handed. It's a go-to place for hair products and makeup.
I have really been pleased with Ulta. They offer an insentive plan that is easier to reach than Sephora's. Plus, they offer drugstore brand and high-end brand. PLUS they have great haircare, and perfume lines. I like the amounts of products they carry. I just wish they had everything open for testers, they aren't quite as in store "user friendly" as Sephora, however, they offere coupons a lot more freqently whish is really nice.
Ulta is very close and is my go-to shop for cosmetics and accessories. Two-faced chocolate scented bronzer. Pros: The smell of chocolate when you brush it on. Cons: None. They are sometimes out of a shade that I want/need. I would recommend shopping there!
Recently I have purchased the Ulta brand lip and cheek stick in punchy. The stick itself is thick and comes with a clear lid which made choosing the colot easy. The cream color stick applies smoothly, blends perfectly with my fingers or a brush or beauty blender. The color lasts all day and is the perfect addition to my collection.
I can't say LOVE enough about Ulta. I'm a platinum member and have been for 3 years now. Their rewards system is great. Sign up with an email and phone number and you earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. 1.25 if your platinum. Plus they ALWAYS have promotions for 2x, 3x, and sometimes even 5x points. Which is amazing on top of the 1.25. It's basically free money when you buy something there. Plus you get free shipping after $35 and that's the perfect amount for a gift in my opinion so I always choose Ulta for birthdays and holidays.
Ulta is definitely affordable! They carry everything from drugstore brands to more higher end brands. I loooove their variety of NYX cosmetics. Definitely worth a visit of you've never been!
The best part about ulta is that they have really nice brands and they also have drugstore brands, and they carry a lot of items I haven't been able to find anywhere else. Alongside that they have testers for pretty much everything, which I love. Being able to try before I buy really makes a difference.
I don't typically use ulta brand products but I do shop here often for other brands - I love you can ship for high end and drug store brand names. Affordable and one stop shop for Makeup / skin / hair etc :)
I've never used anything from Ulta but I've used some of the products that Ulta sells. Ulta looks like a great store for beauty products, but I hear they waste a lot of their products by throwing them away.
I love ulta. They have everything you need from hair to makeup . They alwasy have deals going on to and workers there are alwasy nice .
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos