BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Emily D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite store for beauty products! I love that I can get higher end items but also drugstore products! I also love that I can get makeup, skincare, and hair care all in one place!
Carolina S.
I have some Ulta brand eyeshadows that are great! Their store brand is definitely affordable and I feel more so than Sephora's. It's worth giving Ulta's brand cosmetics a try!! I would definitely recommend shopping at Ulta, sometimes they send coupons via mail and e-mail!
Rachel S.
Blue Springs, MS
Benefit Porefessional Primer is hands down the best primer. It's incredible and blurring pores and minimizing their appearance. I can't find another primer I like more!
Nathaniel S.
Carmichael, CA
I went to my local Ulta the day after my haircut to get some hair product. It was a very great experience, the staff where very friendly and I found my product very quickly. And I was very surprised when I saw that it was less expensive at Ulta then it was where I got my hair cut. It is my first time putting product in my hair regurlay, but I would say I am very pleased with the product, it works great, lasts long, and smells amazing!
daniella b.
East Rutherford, NJ
definitely love it, there is nothing I can compare with. I shop there a lot a lot, affordable to me and no damage, really pros
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this store!!! Every time I go to this store I leave with more then I want too. I love that they let you test the products and even give you samples to try before you buy. They have a wide range of items from drug store products to high end products.
Expensive products but I guess you get what you pay for. I purchased the urban decay all nighter foundation for there under the impression it was full coverage and was color matched. Later looking at it it does not match my skin and it doesn't cover as well as I had hoped. I did however get a mascara that was recommended and it has been phenomenal!
Demi H.
Holiday, FL
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty stores. They always have good products and not too over priced. The staff are friendly and helpful and always make sure you have what you're looking for or close to it. I recommend shopping here for all your beauty products!
Ally C.
Youngstown, OH
MOST FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP FOR MAKEUP! I will always buy from them. They have all my favorite brands and are good pricing.
Crystal L.
I shop at Ulta often! My most recent buy was another bottle of Halo foundation by Smashbox. Ulta is my #1 beauty store! Ulta would be my first thought when someone asks where to buy their beauty supply's.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?