7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,284 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great store, but would be nice for it to be organized a little differently. Sometimes it's hard to find exactly what you're looking for.
I love ulta they have amazing customer service and i love their points reward system they keep me looking beautiful
Going to ulta I like that they have both drug store and high end brands. But at both my local stores the drug store section is always messy and not well stocked. The high end section obviously gets preference. Ulta does not offer samples and there staff is not always well trained in make up. There rewards program is great though and I like that they have a credit card.
Ulta is the best place to find any beauty product you need! The workers are so great at helping you find the perfect product based on what you need that product to do for you.
I love Ulta! This store is amazing. It has everything you need for beauty under one roof. I love that they have so many brands of makeup with consultants in store to help with purchasing these brands.
I have to brag on this chain. I had a birthday a few weeks ago and they sent me a coupon for a free urban decay eyeshadow, no purchase necessary. It is a beautiful shade and was a $20 value for nothing!
They always have such a wide variety of products. But one this I have found as a person that travels a lot is that the people who work for this place are almost equivalent to the people who work at Sephora. They are snooty and don't care to listen. They pick at women about their acne scarring and their hair. They are just rude. So until they get a better staffing then they will continue to get a one star from me.
This is probably my favorite store for beauty products! I love that I can get higher end items but also drugstore products! I also love that I can get makeup, skincare, and hair care all in one place!
I love Ulta they are so friendly and nice especially the one I used to go to in Miami, kendall fl. They knew me and my family we shop there all the time they are so amazing they give samples and help you out with things give you information on products and tell you if you don't like it return it. I love them and can't say enough about ulta. Keep up the good work ladies!
Benefit Porefessional Primer is hands down the best primer. It's incredible and blurring pores and minimizing their appearance. I can't find another primer I like more!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos