BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lydia T.
Owensboro, KY
Great store, but would be nice for it to be organized a little differently. Sometimes it's hard to find exactly what you're looking for.
Christian R.
Salinas, Ca
I love ulta they have amazing customer service and i love their points reward system they keep me looking beautiful
Shelby D.
Hazel Park, MI
Going to ulta I like that they have both drug store and high end brands. But at both my local stores the drug store section is always messy and not well stocked. The high end section obviously gets preference. Ulta does not offer samples and there staff is not always well trained in make up. There rewards program is great though and I like that they have a credit card.
Mary M.
Yukon, OK
Ulta is the best place to find any beauty product you need! The workers are so great at helping you find the perfect product based on what you need that product to do for you.
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! This store is amazing. It has everything you need for beauty under one roof. I love that they have so many brands of makeup with consultants in store to help with purchasing these brands.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to brag on this chain. I had a birthday a few weeks ago and they sent me a coupon for a free urban decay eyeshadow, no purchase necessary. It is a beautiful shade and was a $20 value for nothing!
Eva C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They always have such a wide variety of products. But one this I have found as a person that travels a lot is that the people who work for this place are almost equivalent to the people who work at Sephora. They are snooty and don't care to listen. They pick at women about their acne scarring and their hair. They are just rude. So until they get a better staffing then they will continue to get a one star from me.
Emily D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite store for beauty products! I love that I can get higher end items but also drugstore products! I also love that I can get makeup, skincare, and hair care all in one place!
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta they are so friendly and nice especially the one I used to go to in Miami, kendall fl. They knew me and my family we shop there all the time they are so amazing they give samples and help you out with things give you information on products and tell you if you don't like it return it. I love them and can't say enough about ulta. Keep up the good work ladies!
Rachel S.
Blue Springs, MS
Benefit Porefessional Primer is hands down the best primer. It's incredible and blurring pores and minimizing their appearance. I can't find another primer I like more!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?