BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
KrizhaMae K.
Las Vegas, NV
Love going to Ulta when I'm on a budget. Haha they have affordable prices for name brand make up. Good quality. Good staff. I often shop here a lot.
aria b.
Plano, TX
Overall great store and service the friendly smiles and encouraging attitudes are always pleasant and light up the atmosphere. Ulta is a great place for low priced but high quality cosmetics and name brands. Their in-store salons and boutiques are always a true treat if you`re looking for a new style. I suggest stopping in at your local Ulta when you`re running low on that benefit eye brow gel or just looking for a new lip liner.
Christine B.
Saugus, MA
This place has everything. I love how there is a diverse amount of products. You can get drug store items and you can get High end items. It's nice and easy to compare products.
Ashley V.
Ulta is the place to be! I love going to Ulta it is my second home. They have so much makeup, perfume, hair care, brushes etc. They have stuff that is so new and also not so new. I love the workers there and the products they carry!
Caitlen H.
Ault, CO
Such a great variety at all price points so there is something for everyone and I can always find what I need. The rewards program is nice too.
Jasmine A.
Woodbridge, VA
Not the best lip glosses. I feel like they were very sticky and I had to just wipe it off because it was so uncomfortable to wear. It also left my lips with a plastic texture.
Phaon D.
Wolcott, CT
I bought NYX Contour Stick from ULTA and fell in love! The price was my main purchasing point but I was a little skeptical about how good it would be. It came with some helpful directions. I found it very easy to use and loved the quality of the product. ULTA always have everything that I need at prices that fit my budget. It is always my go to store and I absolutely love it.
Jina K.
Gaithersburg, MD
Ulta is a great place to go if you like both drugstore and higher end makeup. They have a wide variety of brands for makeup, skincare, hair products, nail polish, and body products. The reason I didn't rate it five stars is because I personally prefer Sephora. The shipping for ulta is a bit slower and their return policy is not as good. Also, the staff at ulta are not as prevalent and seem to be less knowledgeable about different products. But if you use both low end and high end makeup, ulta is really convenient. Ulta also has some exclusive products, like the Tarte shape tape concealer that everyone is after right now.
Vee S.
Arlington, TX
Ulta definitely has the best bang for your buck. Its amazing the coupons and sales they have throughout the year!
Kayla S.
Ravenna, OH
I love that at ulta you can sample pretty much everything in the store the ladies and gents that work there are super helpful and super sweet
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.