7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love going to Ulta when I'm on a budget. Haha they have affordable prices for name brand make up. Good quality. Good staff. I often shop here a lot.
Overall great store and service the friendly smiles and encouraging attitudes are always pleasant and light up the atmosphere. Ulta is a great place for low priced but high quality cosmetics and name brands. Their in-store salons and boutiques are always a true treat if you`re looking for a new style. I suggest stopping in at your local Ulta when you`re running low on that benefit eye brow gel or just looking for a new lip liner.
This place has everything. I love how there is a diverse amount of products. You can get drug store items and you can get High end items. It's nice and easy to compare products.
Ulta is the place to be! I love going to Ulta it is my second home. They have so much makeup, perfume, hair care, brushes etc. They have stuff that is so new and also not so new. I love the workers there and the products they carry!
Such a great variety at all price points so there is something for everyone and I can always find what I need. The rewards program is nice too.
Not the best lip glosses. I feel like they were very sticky and I had to just wipe it off because it was so uncomfortable to wear. It also left my lips with a plastic texture.
I bought NYX Contour Stick from ULTA and fell in love! The price was my main purchasing point but I was a little skeptical about how good it would be. It came with some helpful directions. I found it very easy to use and loved the quality of the product. ULTA always have everything that I need at prices that fit my budget. It is always my go to store and I absolutely love it.
Ulta is a great place to go if you like both drugstore and higher end makeup. They have a wide variety of brands for makeup, skincare, hair products, nail polish, and body products. The reason I didn't rate it five stars is because I personally prefer Sephora. The shipping for ulta is a bit slower and their return policy is not as good. Also, the staff at ulta are not as prevalent and seem to be less knowledgeable about different products. But if you use both low end and high end makeup, ulta is really convenient. Ulta also has some exclusive products, like the Tarte shape tape concealer that everyone is after right now.
Ulta definitely has the best bang for your buck. Its amazing the coupons and sales they have throughout the year!
I love that at ulta you can sample pretty much everything in the store the ladies and gents that work there are super helpful and super sweet
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos