7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,320 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
A great store with a great selection! I love going here because you can literally find anything you need for your beauty needs! They also feature an in-store salon :)
I went to Ulta for the first time black Friday shopping it was a nice store very big and clean, it was a little hectic it being black Friday and all. Found some good deals though and probably spent more than I should have. I will definitely return it is one of my go to makeup/product stores!
Ulta has everything from drugstore makeup products to high end so it fits everyone's budget.
I love the way the store is sectioned. I love the bathing products area with the Dr.Teals bubble bath, etc. I also love the hair products that are available. When I have the money I will go there for makeup but otherwise I go there for other beauty supplies.
I've used the ulta primer and I love it, doesn't dry out my skin. It's a great primer that I can actually afford.
Love the NYX products at Ulta and they after have a sell on them...become a member and get points with every purchase
Just got nail polish here! Fantastic store that has everything I need to get ready for the day
Ulta is a fun place to shop around for various beauty products. I love walking into the store and being able to see all the brands I love so I can compare quality and prices. I do not find the employees to be as knowledgeable as other, more specific, beauty supply places, but always enjoy my shopping experiences there.
I love going into Ulta and trying all the new products. It so great to be able to try new makeup shades on your own skin before purchasing. I have never been disappointed when shopping at Ulta.
I usually buy Paul Mitchell's hair conditioning here. It works wonders on my curly hair. It tames my curly and doesnt let it frizz. Living in florida you need a good antifrizz hair product to ensure a good hairstyle/hair day. Definitely recomment Paul Mitchell's conditioner
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos