7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,420 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The philosophy line is one of my favorite. I have used them all and cannot say which flavor is my favorite. The quality of this line is amazing and silky smooth.
The sales associates are extremely polite and very hands on if you need help with anything. They're very affordable.
This store is amazing. Such a cool atmosphere when you walk in. The staff is so helpful and nice. They direct you to products that you are looking for. A delightful shopping experience and nice array of product brands with great weekly sales!.
I love ulta so much! They have the best reward system! I have gotten pallets completely free because I hoard all my points until something better comes along! I also love being platinum because I get free items every so often.
All of my favorite brands are at ulta! It's nice to have a store where I can walk in and get literally every product I need for my daily routine in getting ready. Customer service is always on point too!
The best part is that it has drug store make mixed with high end. They don't have as many brands or all the brands collection of make up like sephora. They do have a lot of good hair care and other spa stuff that's sephora does not. If you are looking for not to spend a lot on make up this is the make up store for you
There are so many options on what to pick there. They have everything I'm looking for at really good prices!
I love all of the products, sales and offers they have but online is $50 minimum for free shipping. My stores shelves are always out of stock or full of damaged product. I wish shipping was free so I could just get what I need online without dealing with the mess of the store.
I love to shop at will try they have just about every beauty product and essential tools that you would need to get ready for your face day it's sometimes reasonable they do have some reasonable products available for you to purchase I do highly recommend the store if you're looking for beauty products and beauty essentials I recommend there
I've accepted it. If I walk into an Ulta store, I'm spending waaaaaay more than I should. They carry every single one of my favorite cosmetic, hair, and nail product brands. They're one of the only places I confined my favorite brushes. The little travel size goodies they have by the registers are perfect for trying new products without spending a bunch on full sizes. Plus, who could pass up the Benefit Brow Bar!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos