BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Zara H.
Just received a gift card from Ulta for the holidays and placed an order for a Shape Tape concealer, some Real Techniques brushes, and some more of my favorite Loreal Telescopic mascara. Ulta is a one stop shop for absolutely anything you may need. It's the best!
Keya R.
Dayton, OH
I like Ulta but I feel like the prices can be high even for decent quality. I like that you can try the products and get a consultation. It just bothers me that a makeup consultation is so pricey. Products are normally available especially ones only found online.
Pamela C.
Providence, RI
I love ulta so much. It has a variety of almost everything and isn't as crowded as a Sephora store. I come here mostly to buy skin care products such as masks, moisturizers, and sometimes I buy make up here too. It's great and the cashiers are really nice people.
Kaitlyn O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a one stop shop for everything beauty! Their brow-bar and hair salon just add to their wide array of beauty products. Thier rewards programs send you coupons at least twice a month and they alway have specials deals and offers. I'm truly addicted to Ulta!
Subira J.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has such a variety of things in-store that I never know where to start! First off let me say that as a girl who loves a good selfie, Ulta's lighting is always poppin! I especially like their makeup remover wipes and oil blotting wipes that they keep stocked.
Kimberly S.
I have been in to Ulta multiple times to look at their high end makeup. The sales people never engage with me and are not super friendly. I often have to seek them out only to find out my items are not in stock. I recommend Sephora over Ulta for customer service.
Jocelyn M.
Escondido, CA
I am currently using some makeup brushes from the Ulta Collection and they are amazing! They run so smoothly and work well with all types of products. I use the foundation makeup brush and i have used it with different types and it works well with all. I love it!
Clarissa G.
Porterville, CA
Love shopping at Ulta everyone there is always so nice and friendly I love Ulta there are af affordable and expensive products sold their my favorite purchase ever was my tartiest pro pallette no room for improvement they are great and yes I will shop there again
I love ulta everytime I go I spend over 200$ all the time they have everything I could ever want I love it the best thing I got from there was the becca highlighter and the only bad thing is it's always packed and if you haven't been to ulta you need to go now !!
Kyler M.
Bowling Green, KY
Love Ulta soooooo much! Could spend literally hours and hours in here. I come here very often and get my hair and makeup supplies. They usually have great sales and the workers are very helpful. Some products can be expensive but there are many different options.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?