7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,276 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
A great store with a great selection! I love going here because you can literally find anything you need for your beauty needs! They also feature an in-store salon :)
We finally got a ULTA store in Cheyenne! I was super impressed by the size and selection they have. I was sure that everything in there was going to cost an arm and leg, but there really something for everyone and every budget. I also signed up for their rewards program and you get a gift on your birthday. It was a Urban Decay eye shadow! LOVE this store!
Ulta has everything from drugstore makeup products to high end so it fits everyone's budget.
I love the amount of options that ulta has especially when it comes to skincare and haircare! Also I've never used the brow bar but it is ridiculously convenient to have in a makeup store! They're coupons are useless though, I wish they wouldn't even put them out because 80% of the store is off limits
I recently bought a hair styling tool. The help at Ulta were well informed and helpful in making my selection.
Super cute and super safe eyelash curler from ulta. Hot pink with bling! No pinching the eyelid skin like traditional metal ones. Works just as well as the traditional curlers though. You can heat it up with a hai dryer too for staying power. Fits in little tiny makeup bag and can be used daily. Good product and cheap, to boot!
Product selection is great. Staff is knowledgeable but can be pushy about their preferences versus whats best for the customer
Great rewards, amazing customer service. Easy to get through the store to find what you are looking for and everyone is so very friendly. The prices are decent and I get so excited when I know I am going to get to go shopping!!!!!
Was able to find the color I was looking for! Wish there was one closer to me... closest one is about 20-30 minutes.
Everything and every thing beauty! From high end to drugstore products you can find anything at ulta. Most stores also have a salon inside that offers hair cuts, colors and treatments. The benefit counter also has eyebrow services. This is the one stop shop for any of your beauty needs!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos