7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,474 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! I shop online and in store! So much variety and easy to shop for drugstore and prestige products and hair care. Again, not always helpful staff, rude or indifferent better training is needed. It is why I buy on line. Loads of reviews and product info😊
Ulta is a nice store. I love the fact that my money seems to go a little further here than at other make up stores such as sephora(which I love that store also) . I feel like Ulta gives me more bang for my buck. I like to be a thrifty shopper and have nice things.
I enjoy Ulta for my beauty products. However, the Ulta where I live is smaller, so not a whole lot of options when it comes to makeup selections. Reasonable pricing for makeup. Friendly staff, and helpful! I will continue to shop at Ulta for my basic makeup needs.
We have a new store here in Farmington, I love it! I used to only get to go during my trips to Midland, Texas, now we have one here thank goodness. I love the variety of products and make up and prices are good. My new local favorite store. Thanks for coming here.
Ulta is a great place for drugstore brands &higher end brands. They don't have as good of selection as Sephora but they are getting better. Their rewards program is amazing. Your points have cash value. 2016 I've gotten $300 worth of merchandise from points alone.
Ulta is extremely fancy and definitely an upscale makeup store. Although I think some of their products are way too overpriced, and you can get something just as good for cheaper somewhere else. It's an experience just to look around even if you don't buy anything
Ulta is an amazing place to go if you are looking for high-end and low-end makeup. They sell both so they normally have what you're looking for. I shop there quite a bit when looking for low-end products. I have always counted on them to have what I'm looking for!
I love Ulta for their high quality makeup AND drugstore brand selection allowing you to compare pigments and qualities! Their salon services aren't very high quality, but their makeup selection is phenomenal and they have a good selection of styling tools as well
Ulta is a one stop shop for everything beauty! Their brow-bar and hair salon just add to their wide array of beauty products. Thier rewards programs send you coupons at least twice a month and they alway have specials deals and offers. I'm truly addicted to Ulta!
I like Ulta but I feel like the prices can be high even for decent quality. I like that you can try the products and get a consultation. It just bothers me that a makeup consultation is so pricey. Products are normally available especially ones only found online.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos