BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I shop at ulta honestly about ever One to two weeks. I purchase anywhere from makeup to skin care to hair care. I gave them 4 stars out of 5 because lately their sales associates have been pretty unhelpful and have brushed me off a few times. Which irritates me because I spend a lot of money in there. The store is always clean and well lit. They always have someone at the front greeting you. I love the variety of products that they carry compared to other beauty stores. I have yet to try any of their services.
Cristina E.
Laredo, TX
My boyfriend cannot keep me out of this store especially now with Clinique on its shelves! Being a platinum rewards member constantly racks up quick member points that you can use to buy more stuff! I am not lying when I say I go to Ulta weekly! They have all your favorite brands under one roof, anything from drugstore price to high end, skin products, hair products, they even have a salon and brown at for waxing! My town only has one Ulta, and I obviously don't mind the 20+ mile drive just to get to it! :)
Cher M.
Fishers, IN
This is my favorite make-up store (and my 17 year old daughter's too)! I can never get out without spending at least $200 when my daughter is with me (she's a make-up junkie, lol). They have a great selection of higher priced make-up and discount make-up too! The rewards program is AWESOME! Every visit, I earn around $12-$20 and use that towards my next purchase. Unfortunately, Ulta doesn't carry Makeup Forever (which is the only eyeliner I use), but we have a Sephora in the Penneys just a few stores down.
Leighann W.
I've recently, within the last few months, started using e.l.f. products and I am beyond impressed. I have terrible skin and at age 33 still have acne like I am a 12 year old boy, so when I use makeup I have to research every ingredient that is put into the makeup to make sure I don't cause another massive breakout. Ulta provides that with every product you buy and makes it extremely easy for me avoid ingredients that I know causes a breakout. And they have great prices, especially if you shop their sales!
Shanairah T.
Los Angeles, CA
Ulta is also another great shops for many types of makeup brands. If you are more on a budget but still want some of the pricey brands, Ulta is the store for you. Unlike Sephora, Ulta carries brands from Revlon to Benefit. Reckon is obviously the cheaper brand and Benefit is still somewhat affordable but just a bit more pricey than Revlon. Overall, Ulta can be pleasing for many things! Their great selections of makeup, hair/body care products, and some stores have a hair salon. So go get that blowout girl!
Gillian N.
Humble, TX
I visited Ulta for Halloween in hopes of getting a look for my Medusa costume. I kid you not, when I walked into the Ulta, everyone seemed happy to see me hahaha, I kid you not I don't know anyone there! I was guided to the Too Faced counter and they fixed me up! I got a crazy beautiful green eye look and some bold as fire red lips! I ended up getting the Too Faced Melted Matte in Lady Balls. This is hands down my best lipstick/lipstain/melted lipstick ever! It does not flake and is EXTREMELY longwearing.
Ashleigh L.
Puyallup, WA
Where do I even begin... Ulta changed my life, ok maybe a little dramatic lol but the first time I walked into one in my town really did have an impact on me! At first it was slightly overwhelming in such a good way, and now it's a place I know like the back of my hand but also unfamiliar with all the new product to find and swatch! I have really stepped out of my comfort box and tried new things and Ulta has always been my place to get those things. Here's to another year of you not letting me down! ūüėČ
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
I absolutely love Ulta Beauty they have absolutely wonderful and nice employees and very helpful. I really do like their makeup as well there matte cream lipsticks are absolutely favorite their eye shadows are pretty good too they aren't so pigmented and have a lot of Fallout but I use a makeup lock and seal liquid that helps them go on better and bring out the color. And they always have great sales going on for their brands so I really love that and it's very affordable highly recommend to shop here!
Elizabeth P.
Buxton, ME
Ulta is always my go to store when I need new makeup, hair or body care items. They carry the best gluten free brands all In one place and the staff is always willing to help me find a product I am looking for. I also love that the employees are knowledgeable about the makeup lines and are able to help me find the right products and colors for my skin. They are also willing to show me exactly how to use each product if it is something I have never used before. I won't shop for makeup anywhere else.
Angeline B.
Lenexa, KS
Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow in color taupe and blonde.
I bought these two dip brows from Ulta about a year and a half ago and I still have over half left. The price per pot is about 22$. Considering how long you'll use it it's actually very economical. I use both taupe and blonde for a good contrast and more realistic looking brow. Ulta's return policy is great and their rewards system is even better! I managed to make my way up to " platinum" and now enjoy 3x points and awesome sale coupons.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.