7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,458 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
the hemp chapstick is soooo wonderful it really does make chapped lips better 😍😍😍😍
I love Ulta. This store is just as good as Sephora, except I feel less pressure to be a master makeup artist when walking in. Ulta also carries drugstore brands so it saves a trip to the drug store. You can also visit their salon and they have hair and facial products. You get a lot of bang for your buck when stopping into an Ulta store.
Ulta has awesome sales all throughout the year, especially if you receive emails or mailings from them. When I have questions I can usually find someone willing to help, mostly with the higher end makeup not really the drugstore brands they carry. All in all a pretty good store.
I love Ulta. They always have the best sales and the best price and coupons. I always feel comfortable because they are nice ans helpful. I recently purchased the Peach pallet from too faced. They had it and I am obsessed
Ulta is by far my go to beauty/haircare store. Their products range from high end and expensive to drugstore and very affordable. Every employee that I have encountered has been kind and very helpful.
Makeup setting spray hold up my makeup so well! I could cry for hours and my makeup will still be in tact! The eyeshadow palette is great as well. It has 9 eyeshadows and a highlighter and a brush. I love the highlighter it's so bright! recommend both products 100%
Ulta has everything I could need and more when it comes to beauty products. Not only do I purchase my makeup from here, but I also get my face wash, face masks, and hair products as well! In addition, my sister gets her hair done for homecoming here!
Ulta is amazing! Always very clean and lots of deals. They carry tons of drugstore and high end brands as well as hair products and fragrances. I would say the selection is a lot more than sephora and they always tend to be way less crowded than sephora. I do like sephora's membership rewards better though. Honestly I shop at Ulta at least once a month and have no complaints. I also got an amazing microdermabrasion facial there as well.
The best out there for everything need. You can find anything here. And it's not that expensive. I recommend you try this place out
I love going into Ulta because it's easy to find the products that you have used before but also to find new to products to branch out on. It is also organized to be budget friendly, so if you walk in there with a certain product you want you can choose either the high end or drug store brand.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos