BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mya C.
Ulta is great! They have both high end and drugstore makeup and will have almost anything you want to try out! I bought both my sister and mothers Christmas presents and I recommend shopping here.
Angie R.
Santa Maria , CA
Love when they have sales makes it affordable to get everything I'm intrested in buying at a great price...they have a good selection and love to try on all the products at the store. I also love how they set up the sales or new items in the front of the store.
Rebecca H.
My favorite thing at Ulta is their dry shampoo by the brand Living Proof. I have heard others rave about Batiste, but Living Proof's dry shampoo wins by a long shot in my opinion. It really soaks up the excess oils and helps to volumize your hair.
Kiana R.
San Antonio , TX
I got an eyeshadow palette from Ulta, Ulta brand and it was surprisingly very good quality, very good pigment and the variation in colors was pretty great not disappointed at all. Highly recommend you try out the rest of their products.
Kaetlin B.
Toledo, OH
Easily my favorite makeup and beauty supply store! I am a platinum member and the perks cannot be beat! I love watching my points add up, and the selection is amazing! I usually stop in once every week or two to check out the great deals!
Elizabeth L.
Frederick, MD
Ulta is a fantastic one stop shop for all your beauty needs. They're awesome at helping you find everything you need!
KARLIE P.
Ulta and I have an interesting relationship... While I love their selections, I have NEVER had a single person help me. I am not asked are you finding everything alright, do you need any help, etc.... I am never asked... And while I rarely actually need their help, it seems whenever I do, I'm ignored. So I have honestly just gone to doing my own research and knowing what I need or am looking for every time I walk in. It's just easier that way.
Heather B.
Grass Valley, CA
I really like Ulta beauty, and since my birthday is coming up, I asked my mom to get me a gift card here. I like that they have such a big selection, and you get free samples when you go in. They also offer a lot of coupons...however, I do wish that they were a little more affordable.
Angela A.
Henderson, NV
Ulta has the best frequent buyer program. I buy almost all my makeup there. The most recent purchase was Anastasia Modern Romance palette. I can not even describe how greatful I am that Ulta had this palette. The palette is so beautiful.
Preeti P.
Defiance, OH
I really like ulta. I get my foundation & mascara from there. It is comfortable on my skin.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.